Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven on Wheels tuning day

Go down 
+19
rayray
tattoo26
SH4UN
Ellis
elmo
chiddy
Mouse.19
Jamie
Andrew0510
JOSH
Jamo
GhostWKD
Gem
track160
lowlife
CgT@Eu-Räder
Will
Johnson
PugMe
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PugMe
Cleaned-UK: Junior Member

Heaven on Wheels tuning day Empty
PostSubject: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:08 pm

ok a little copy paste from Modified Elite

Heaven on Wheels tuning day HOW7flyer-front

Ok this is the european opener as such, as you can see its before ISTS.

now basically a lot of the shows in Europe are one day events, they arent really shows, more club days, but the big difference is you will get 1000 modiifed cars turn up. Now those who have been to europe will know you get a lot of what our country see's as shit with quite a few diamonds in there.

Out there they dont seem to criticise peoples choice in modifications cos you see some of the gashest bodykits ever but they have been expertly fitted etc.

I did this show this year and i was really impressed with it, it is held in basically an underground sainsburys car park, and the proceeds go to charity. from memory it was something like 10 euros to get in, a lot of the belgians release there new cars for this and there was a top 20 (which i won Very Happy )

Normally for these sort of trips i do them on a budget to try to encourage the youngsters to come along, so that everyone can experience what i love to do. again from memory this show is only 250 miles from my house which to me is nothing, cos when i say to someone lets go to a show in belgium, they say its too far, it'll cost too much! bollocks!!

fuel 50-60 quid depending on car
ferry 40 quid
show entry 20 quid

so for 2 people thats £120. for an amazing weekend.

what i normally do is, i get a 4am sunday morning ferry (i like to get out chill about, smoke some fags have a fry up) so you land at 6, you will then be at the show for about 8, show starts at 9 leave at 4-5 get ferry at 9 be home for 11.

I understand for you northeners its not quite so easy as i live about 2 hours from dover.

so anyway heres the flyer, heres some basic info, post up any questions you have and ill see if i can answer them. ill be going and im sure some of my club will come, 8 cars from cruise-herts went this year. so who's feeling it??
Back to top Go down
Johnson
Cleaned-UK: Elite Member
Johnson

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:40 pm

if my cars working you can deffenitly count me in on this one!
Back to top Go down
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:53 pm

I'll be having a look at how close my car is to finish before this, hopefully she'll be done Smile I'll speak to Jamie and let him know for you though.
Back to top Go down
CgT@Eu-Räder
Cleaned-UK: Forum King
CgT@Eu-Räder

Male Posts : 411

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Wow does look impressive tbh, think be a case of see how close my car is too being done and then will see from there Smile
Back to top Go down
lowlife
Cleaned-UK: Whore!
lowlife

Male Posts : 720

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:00 am

not a bad sounding trip . . . as you say mate £120 for a day totally away from everything you see over here is well worth it any problems with speedbump or ferry rampage?

Heaven on Wheels tuning day Photo0158

as this seems to cause a problem for me Neutral . . . no airride!
Back to top Go down
track160
track160

Male Posts : 702

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:03 am

Should be in for this Smile
Back to top Go down
track160
track160

Male Posts : 702

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:05 am

Yer +1 mines down on the floor 2.

Hope theres no rampys
Back to top Go down
PugMe

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:36 am

wow! good interest here! and even a welshman! tidy Wink

ok well this 106 made it on the ferry

Heaven on Wheels tuning day Ascotandcarpictures064

and so did this corsa

Heaven on Wheels tuning day Pic4

but i leave the choice to you Smile

ok then Ferries, i rang ferrycheap.com today to get some info, basically im not sure whats going on but the ferries seem a bit scarse!! anyway...

basically seafrance has one at midnight then one at 8 in the morning, so there no damn good.

so on to P&O they have a 04:25 on the 28th which wouldnt land us till 7 am french time so is cutting it a bit fine, the one before that was 02:20 which will land us at 5 am, one hour earlier than i would have hoped for but fuck it! gives us time to clean the cars when we get to the show Smile

for a random ferry home i picked the 22:20 to try to keep the price down Wink i always do this and just turn up early or whenever i get there and they 99% of the time just let you on the next ferry

this ferry came to £64, a bit more than i was expecting and even the girl on the phone was a bit shocked, she said its normally between 30-40, she reckons its because of easter, now the price wont go up, but could come down as easter deals are released etc, but its your choice if you want to hold out and chance it (end of the day 2 in a car, £32 each)

so P&O depart 02:20 Dover on the 28th March 2010
P&O return 22:20 (or whatever time you fancy) Calais 28th March 2010

i rang 01304 501100 which is a company called ferrycheap

Right those who wish to train it, as we leave calais we pull straight (pretty much) onto the A16 E40 motorway, this will takes us straight into belgium (use google maps route planner, calais to anderlecht) basically i will locate a services for us all to meet in and we will say we will leave the services 6am wih hopefully everybody there.
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:56 am

lowlife wrote:
not a bad sounding trip . . . as you say mate £120 for a day totally away from everything you see over here is well worth it any problems with speedbump or ferry rampage?

Paul, i quite fancy coming, if you want/i can come, can split the moneys ect?
Back to top Go down
PugMe

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:03 am

dont forget them figures are based on me coming from luton, work out your costs based on the mileage, how far from dover are you?? + 240 miles international driving + your drive home from dover + ferry + plus 20 euros to get into the show. food drink, or do as i do and take a packed lunch Smile
Back to top Go down
Gem
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
Gem

Female Posts : 1438

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:34 am

I'm somewhat tempted Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SumpScuffers
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:40 am

Me/Paul aren't that far from dover, probably same distance as you just coming from the side rather than the top
Back to top Go down
CgT@Eu-Räder
Cleaned-UK: Forum King
CgT@Eu-Räder

Male Posts : 411

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 am

Well think me and the misses deffo up for it, just gonna sort the funds and will book it all up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GhostWKD
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
GhostWKD

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:50 am

Gah, why did i carry on reading, started and decided sounded a bit pap, carried on and im uber tempted (although petrol costs higher for me in the RX)

Edit: Although tempted to just throw the cash towards the ring trip i want to do mind What a Face
Back to top Go down
PugMe

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:24 pm

just so you know its not all uk Euro Very Happy

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How1

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How2

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How3

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How4

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How5

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How6

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How7

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How8

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How9

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How10

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How11

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How12

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How13

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How15

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How16

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How17

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How18

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How19

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How20

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How21

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How22

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How23

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How24

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How25

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How26

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How27

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How28

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How29

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How30

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How31

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How32

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How33

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How34

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How35

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How36

Heaven on Wheels tuning day How37
Back to top Go down
lowlife
lowlife

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:46 pm

some cool cars here man, not so much the style but as you say i can appreciate the work and quality that goes into them . . . style is always gunna be an opinion thing as everyone has dfferent tastes.

well up for it and the price isn't bad for a phat day out its just getting it in time . . . im gunna speak to the accountant tonight. also have to check the insurance. will let you know if im definately in by the weekend. Wink
Back to top Go down
PugMe

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm

no worries geezer, yes over there you will see some weird and wonderful cars!!

you will be able to book your ferry right up until the ferry get s fully booked or march 27th, whichever comes first! so no rush Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GhostWKD
GhostWKD

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Thats awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lowlife
lowlife

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:27 pm

agreed . . . cool whip Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:31 pm

GhostWKD wrote:

Thats awesome Very Happy

Coming then? Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
GhostWKD
GhostWKD

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Im tempted it'd cost a bomb in the RX but im so so tempted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lowlife
lowlife

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:36 pm

money is made to be spent my son Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GhostWKD
GhostWKD

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Lol and im going to the ring in may/june to spend it Razz
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:35 am

spend some more and come to HOW then Smile
Back to top Go down
lowlife
lowlife

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Will. wrote:
spend some more and come to HOW then Smile

i like this idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Wheels tuning day   Heaven on Wheels tuning day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven on Wheels tuning day
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next