Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M666TT C
Cleaned-UK: Senior Member

Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD Empty
PostSubject: Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD   Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Hi guys, heres the for sale thread for my clio..... i'll copy and paste the for sale add from piston heads and i'll put the pics up at the end ..

I have here, my 2002 plate Renault Clio 172... It is a 2002 reg, 2.0 litre, has done 78k miles, (cambelt at 53k) has just had a new mot, so runs out on the 28th April 2012. Tax runs out at the end of this month, however i will be retaxing for the following 6 months before this car goes. The car is currently being used daily so milage will be going up. The car currently has a private plate registered, and this will NOT be included in the sale.

The cars itself is Renault Blue Methyl (Monaco Blue) metalic 432 and has slight modifications. One being the most obvious is the smooth front bumper. This was plastic welded, filled and painted with a minimal amount of fibreglass in a professional bodyshop. I know this because i did it myself. It includes the deletion of the washer jets for the headlights, middle grill, and numberplate recess.

Other paintwork mods include the wheels, side bullets, front and rear renault badges, and rear 'clio' badge, (enginge cover and induction kit housing also painted but no pics) ALL being etch primed, 2k primed, and painted a custom cream which i made myself. I still have 1 litre of this paint which i will include with the sale, so the new owner is able to touch up the wheels etc if they are unfortunate enough to kerb them.

The front upper grill, lower grill, foglight surrounds, and rear bumper stirp have also been painted a black basecoat and lacquered to add the the asthetics of the car.

Other Bits you may notice are the deletion of the rear wiper, which has been removed and using a factory part that has been plastic welded, primed and painted body colour, monaco blue.

Chassis:
The car is currently on 4 month old renault shocks with apex -40mm springs all round

Engine:
The car has a Pipercross Viper induction kit fitted, which has been colour coded cream, leaving the carbon in the middle (pictures to follow)

The car has a Miltek decat pipe, and cat back system.

Wheels and Tyres:
The wheels on the car are standard 172 16" alloys, painted cream inside and out. Unfortunately these do not include centre caps. But you will have enough paint included in the sale to purchase some from a breakers and get them painted.

On the plus side, they have been freshly wrapped in 4x 195/45/16 Michelin Exalto 2 tyres, with approx 5-6mm of tread remaining.

Interior:
The Car is completely standard 172 spec on the inside. It includes half leather and half alcantara seats and climate control.

The dashboard strips, gear knob and steering wheel badge have all been painted cream to match the wheels.

I will be including a sony face-off mp3 stereo in the sale as well.

Outside:
Usual 172 spec with bumpers and skirts. Automatic headlights and wipers. Including Xenon headlights which i have fitted with 10000k bulbs (blue), however the original bulbs will be included in the sale.

Also, after market flatblade wipers, led numberplate light, and the cliosport.net tax disc holder are other additions to this vehicle.

Bad Points: (yes, they all have them)
There is slight damage to the roof at the front where it looks like a previous owner tried to fix the sunvisor up with a wood screw (dont ask me!!!) it has some slight highspots which i can get close up pictures of. This can be fixed as part of a deal.

Next, the engine management light is on... This, im lead to belive by a previous owner is down to the car being remapped/tuned at some point in its life. Unfortunately i dont have a reciept to prove this, however i do have one to say a "customers own cylinder head was fitted, and bolts provided" so im not sure what has been done under the bonnet. What i do know is, its a very nippy car.

Only other bad point is, slight car park dings on either sides near doorhandles etc, you may be able to see in pics, no paint flaking... just small dings.

I am currently thinking about changing vehicle, so either cash or swaps... im completely open minded, whether its big or small, petrol or desiel... give us an email or a ring and give me an idea?

The car is located in orpington in kent (BR6), or bexleyheath kent (DA6) in working hours. Any inspection welcome.

NO texts, JUST calls or emails please... easier to talk over the phone.

My number is 07753 545 004.... names matt Smile

Im looking for £2600ono /swap?

Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD 2733015-1

Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD 2733015-2

Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD 2733015-3

these images will be updated when i upload the rest Smile

price - £2600

Last edited by M666TT C on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElkWorks
Cleaned-UK: Forum Queen

PostSubject: Re: Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD   Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Provisionally sold!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
M666TT C
Cleaned-UK: Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD   Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:49 pm

SOLD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD   Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renault Clio 172 subtle mods. NOW SOLD
Page 1 of 1