Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

renault clio 172 cup ph2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azzapolo
Cleaned-UK: Whore!

Male Posts : 656

renault clio 172 cup ph2 Empty
PostSubject: renault clio 172 cup ph2   renault clio 172 cup ph2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:09 pm

for sale my friends 172 cup first of all the car wants for nothing i work at renault so anything needed doing has been done and with genuine parts or uprated parts. she comes with both keys present frsh 6 service stamps all main dealer apart from one, cambelt change at 31k also stamped in at a main dealer. the car has had a mere 3 owners from new and is one of the lowest mileage ones in the country with only 54k on the clocks. everything on the car is 100 perecnt it all works as it did when it left the renault factory. the car is finished in mondial blue and looks absolutey stunning gets looks and attention everywhere. the extrerior of the car is near immaculate has few stonechips on front bumper being fussy but wat car in england hasnt, it recently underwent a theree stage paint correction where all swirls and flaws were removed from the paint . the metallic flake now really does hit u in the face and the colour gleams amazingly,always get comments on how clean the car is. it also had dentace remove all dents from exterrior of the car and since is always parked sideways across bays in the likes of tescos so still 100 percent dent free. wheels have just been refurbed in the trophy grey finished with yellow renault badges.4 new tyres went on as well when they were finished and is now rolling on 4 as new yokohama s drives. also exterior wise has had bullets refurbed in athracite with yellow lettering. interior wise the car is standard and there is no wear marks or tears or burns anywhere to be seen and everything works.

few subtle modifications

anthracite wheels, anthracite bullets, ktec de-cat pipe, supersprint staraight thru exhaust system (warning car is extremly loud and raspy but sounds amazing and turns heads everywhere) standard cat included to,eibach -10mm springs all round, goodridge braided brake lines at the front, omp upper rear strut brace,itg panel filter, etc list goes on really needs to be seen to be aprreciated car is one of the best out there looking for quick sale as i now have another car thanks for looking any more questions text or call me on 07542932674 jamie

oh and at moment car doesnt have rear seats and parcel shelf in but these will be refitted for sale and they are also very clean

ebay listing can be found here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330798920943?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1288

any questions please give the number listed a call
Back to top Go down
Jamo
Cleaned-UK: Trader
Jamo

Male Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: renault clio 172 cup ph2   renault clio 172 cup ph2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:56 pm

£2500 start bid? good luck. lol
Arse fell outa clio sales a while ago now, Sold a 52 plate, silver, mint for £1500 with 80k on it and struggled to shift it tbh
Back to top Go down
azzapolo
Cleaned-UK: Whore!

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: renault clio 172 cup ph2   renault clio 172 cup ph2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Ok well it's my mates so will let him try n shift it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: renault clio 172 cup ph2   renault clio 172 cup ph2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

renault clio 172 cup ph2
Page 1 of 1