Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speed-Culture.net

Go down 
+2
JoshP
Ghost@SpeedCulture
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost@SpeedCulture
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

Speed-Culture.net Empty
PostSubject: Speed-Culture.net   Speed-Culture.net I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Hi, I'm part of the team that makes up and runs Speed-Culture.net, We are a relatively new website that features modified and interesting car culture from the UK. Our Mission is to cover as much Car culture as possible and feature it on our site.

some Info i pinched from our "about us" page:

Speed-Culture is run by a team of car nuts who want to use their passion for driving, interest in motoring and love of the scene to bring you features, pictures, videos and articles all in one place.
We want to link all the corners of UK car culture and create a brand thats identifyable wherever you go, be it a track day, a drift event, a show or a owners meet in a car park. We want to use our branding and recoginition to break down the barriers that seperate so many aspects of the scene. We wont focus on anyone thing, we aim to be balanced and shine the spotlight on ALL aspects of the UK car scene. Not only that but we want to ensure that we give the UK its identity ot deserves.
The UK is a hotbed of modifying and driving talent, a country which has produced some of the most impressive cars, from track brutality and absolute power to unique one off demonstrations of what can be done with time, effort and dedication to an interest or passion. For all that no “UK” style has ever come to the surface. Too long has UK car culture been overshadowed by U.S this and Jap themed that. We aim to stamp UK all over what we do and feature as much fresh UK content as possible and promote ourselves for a change.
That is our mission statement and that is what we aim to do, so join us as we explore the UK car culture, from drag monsters to drift weapons, stanced street rides to stripped out track terrorists.
This is the UK’s Speed Culture.....

However we do differ from most current clubs and forums in that we do not have a forum of our own, we search high and low to dig out our features and show them on our website as well as preparing a large merchandise range...

All this will come to light as we progress though. Im here as a lover of car culture and to look for some cool new pride and joys to feature, So if you think you'd like some cool photos done of your car and a feature on our ever growing site then get in touch on here or through our Website, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram! (yes we're getting everywhere we can!)
Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
JoshP
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 1276

Speed-Culture.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed-Culture.net   Speed-Culture.net I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Nickster
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 2376

Speed-Culture.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed-Culture.net   Speed-Culture.net I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/NickyLaing
jame
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
jame

Male Posts : 154

Speed-Culture.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed-Culture.net   Speed-Culture.net I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Gem
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
Gem

Female Posts : 1438

Speed-Culture.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed-Culture.net   Speed-Culture.net I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SumpScuffers
fred666
Cleaned-UK: Post whore
fred666

Male Posts : 2483

Speed-Culture.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed-Culture.net   Speed-Culture.net I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:18 pm

pretty sure speed culture are a somerset based bodyshop? responsible for a few tasty civics and jap motors back in the day... different guys same name?
Back to top Go down
http://www.futureshockaudio.co.uk
Ghost@SpeedCulture
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

Speed-Culture.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed-Culture.net   Speed-Culture.net I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Different guys mate.

Thanks for the welcome, as i said before we're just putting word out about the site and what we plan for the future, Cleaned-uk has some very nice rides gracing its pages and its all about cool cars and content for the site!

We also feature automotive industries too, we'l be heading to a local body shop soon that does work on our own cars so if your hobby is also your living get in touch too Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speed-Culture.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed-Culture.net   Speed-Culture.net I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed-Culture.net
Page 1 of 1