Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mk3 Golf GTI 16V

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimmy
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member

Mk3 Golf GTI 16V Empty
PostSubject: Mk3 Golf GTI 16V   Mk3 Golf GTI 16V I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 pm

For sale is my Mk3 golf GTI 16v. A change of plans means the car is for sale. After a straight sale and no swaps. Smile

I bought the car back in April and has been my daily driver since. It did have a running problem when i first got it, but thats been solved now with a new lambda sensor. I've also replaced the throttle position sensor and coolant temp sensors aswell as replacing the K&N cone filter for a standard airbox arrangement.

The car runs mint now, starts first time everytime with no knocking/rattle/smoke. The gearbox is slick and smooth with no crunching of gear changes.

The car has JOM Coilies with the helper springs still in place giving a quite comfortable ride for how low it is (my 9 month old lad doesn't complain! Smile ) The wheels are mirror polished Audi TT Competition wheels with Falken ZE912 195/40/17 tyres on with a slight stretch. The rears are on 20mm hubcentric spacers. the fronts are on with 5mm spacers. The car has a Scorpion stainless exhaust system which sounds well. The interior is late spec Recaro's in good clean condition.The headlights are mk4 style

I've just replaced the front VR/GTI splitter with a new one and put on new plain number plates which have cleaned up the look of the car no end!

The car has 147k on the clocks, but dont let it put you off. As said earlier the engine runs smooth as new and drives perfectly. MOT is till December and has Tax till October. Car has loads and loads of receipts for everything its ever had and has all original hand books etc.

There are a couple of scuffs on the bumpers. The windscreen needs replacing, but i'm on with getting it changed. If its not done by sale then i will knock down the price.

I'm putting it up at £1750 ONObut willing to listen to offers.

PICS:

These are when it was on 15mm spacers on the rear and none up front. Will update pics later this week!

Mk3 Golf GTI 16V GolfGTI004

Mk3 Golf GTI 16V GolfGTI010

Mk3 Golf GTI 16V GolfGTI006

Mk3 Golf GTI 16V GolfGTI005

Mk3 Golf GTI 16V GolfGTI001

Mk3 Golf GTI 16V GolfGTI003

Mk3 Golf GTI 16V GolfGTI008

Mk3 Golf GTI 16V GolfGTI007

I've probably missed something out but if i have please ask!
Back to top Go down

Mk3 Golf GTI 16V
Page 1 of 1