Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
halpo
Cleaned-UK: Elite Member
halpo

I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  Empty
PostSubject: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 am

I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  269902_240176422673585_100000436876275_896491_464731_n

Right lads...

for quite some hell of a time , ive seen so called "shows" in scotland be made and just show to be utter crap ... basicly more advertising than the main thing... the cars and last weekend (scot car show) really showed me ... it needs to happen

If to say i got a show made up for next year , either going to be in one of the exhibition centres in glasgow (secc) or a mega multi story in kilmarnock having trophies made for the show so on , made it you have to apply to get in the place like ultimate dubs , scottish car show and so on and we would look into your car whether its worthy or not ...
but expect nothing like ott , bodykitted cars .. and by bodykitted i mean SILLY STUPID bodykits

but im wanting to change this place cause its just going crap and when i seen many of the english actually come up for the show i felt well happy to see the guys make the long trip ... i mean i do this mostly all year round take the trips down to the shows south many times a year and happily love doing it

http://vimeo.com/23352502

that video is the kinda results i want to see...
not expecting the first ever show to be mobbed but would love to see many of the english up for this one

this is all talk this moment as im still looking about for places to accept and be able to get people in or not ...

but on the note of IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! ... would any of the english / welsh be up for it ?
would look ofcourse into hotels and stuff near by for it and would well obviously make it a weekend worth up north ? ...

cheers lads

p.s it would be sometime mid year as ofcourse... scotland and sun ... meh ! haha
Back to top Go down
JoshC
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 am

I may be interested Chris. Couldn't say for certain whether I'd attend or not until closer to the time as it would all depend on work, money and what car I have at the time! Tis a good idea tho and we will of course do everything we can to promote it if you do!
Back to top Go down
halpo
halpo

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 am

jnc90 wrote:
I may be interested Chris. Couldn't say for certain whether I'd attend or not until closer to the time as it would all depend on work, money and what car I have at the time! Tis a good idea tho and we will of course do everything we can to promote it if you do!

cheers dude.... means alot!
mean guarenteed we will be making a fair few trophies and stuff ...
can picture ofcourse first one not being as busy as others but will expect it to get attention i hope and be a hit in years to come Wink
Back to top Go down
Nickster
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 am

I'd be down for this, hopefully I'll be driving by the time everything's sorted for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/NickyLaing
God
Cleaned-UK: Too much time
God

Male Posts : 1134

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 am

only problem i see with me coming is i cant get in multistories Razz
Back to top Go down
halpo
halpo

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 am

God wrote:
only problem i see with me coming is i cant get in multistories Razz

we shall see , at this sec its tween a multistory in kilmarnock .. or the secc in glasgow..

I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  Kilmar11
the multistory ..

no pic of the secc at this sec
Smile
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 am

Well they managed in a mulit-story in HOW Ash, just have to stay on the first floor Wink
Back to top Go down
halpo
halpo

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:48 am

jnc90 wrote:
Well they managed in a mulit-story in HOW Ash, just have to stay on the first floor Wink

we would look into the car wise... if its low as fuck and struggles on geting in first area then we would sort a spot out for the first bit... and not any higher for them
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 am

Static downstairs, air/hydro's upstairs? Haha!
Back to top Go down
God
Cleaned-UK: Too much time
God

Male Posts : 1134

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 am

^^ hah Razz
suppose thats true. never been to scotland too Smile
Back to top Go down
halpo
halpo

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 am

just found out the place holds roughly
379 / 397 cars Smile
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 am

Should be plenty, at least for the first time then!
Back to top Go down
halpo
halpo

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 am

jnc90 wrote:
Should be plenty, at least for the first time then!

exactly
well mind you inviting the likes of
monster unit
lo motion (my old members)
any of the english
so far ashley with the sick ass civic on bbs rs' is a go for it ..
Back to top Go down
Nickster

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 pm

This is sounding good so far, defo up for this now!
Back to top Go down
halpo
halpo

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm

we will be looking it to it all properly soon though... writing up as we speak about places and so on ... more to come
but mostly after oppinions
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 pm

I think as long as you give people plenty of time, organise it well, which should include talking to Police etc I guess, then people will show up! Smile
Back to top Go down
halpo
halpo

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:11 pm

police will be informed , ill be making it a email to be approved , no sheds , no revving tits off cars or any shit like that ... proper method!
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:17 pm

I like the sound of it! What about the car park then, who do you contact to book that?
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 pm

I'd be game
Back to top Go down
halpo
halpo

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Will wrote:
I'd be game

with a kilt ? ... lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
halpo
halpo

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

jnc90 wrote:
I like the sound of it! What about the car park then, who do you contact to book that?

well if its the car park ... my mates family relative is in the council ... and its a council owned property sooo
would be a matter of asking for renting it for the sat night / sunday all day ...
wed ofcourse pay to rent it and what not ...
let them know that police would be involved to watch what goes on at the show ...
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Sound!

I'd wear a Welsh kilt with a St Davids tartan! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:21 pm

halpo wrote:
Will wrote:
I'd be game

I ain't wearin' one of yo mothafuckin SKIRTS

<3
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Will wrote:
halpo wrote:
Will wrote:
I'd be game

I ain't wearin' one of yo mothafuckin SKIRTS

<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQIA_FEe3o
Back to top Go down
Nickster

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Btw, I can make a flyer and that if needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes    I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Heart Haters Show.... oppinion dudes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next