Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mk2 Astra GTE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member

Mk2 Astra GTE Empty
PostSubject: Mk2 Astra GTE   Mk2 Astra GTE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra GTE 1988
Engine - 2.0 8v
Mileage - 64K
Price - £2000 ONO / swaps (see description)

Location - West Yorkshire
Contact phone number - 07966 032809
Contact email address - james_rs125@hotmail.com

General information -

Unfortunately i'm having to sell my Mk2 Astra GTE. I bought it from my mate (LukeD) around 6 months ago. The sale is due to it not being practical enough as a daily family car with having a 5 month old son. I think its fine, but i'm fed up of the missus chuntering and giving me ear ache about it, so it has to go really and will sorely be missed! So i'm after something a little bigger, preferably 5 door but something 'interesting'.

When Luke and the previous owners had the car, it was only used as a summer/weekend drive on very rare occasions hence its very low mileage for its age. It was dry stored over the winter months and car covered during the summer time outside. Its a rarity seeing a MK2 GTE these days (see more Mk2 Golfs!), let alone one in such well kept condition. I've yet to see another on the roads while i've had this!

Owners:
Im the 4th owner. The two owners before Luke had the car in the same family and was dry stored for summer use.

Service History:
Full Service history which in fact is more than what it should be. Last full service was about at 60,000. this should have been done according to the book, at around 80,000.

Exterior
Full Respray 2002, 75% Respray 2010. Genuine Mudflaps. Wax oiled. GM dealer stickers.

Interior:
Immaculate (NO marks what so ever)

Wheels/Suspension:
Suspension wise its on Bilstein uprated shocks and 40mm springs. Wheels are standard 14" Vauxhall Teardrops with Continental Sport tyres.

Engine:
C20SEH engine, uprated Newman 264 Cam with uprated steel cam followers. Panel Filter. OMP Powdercoated white front strut brace, OMP rear strut brace, Polished rocker cover. Battery bag. White Roose Motorsport coolant hoses. Full Janspeed exhaust system including 4-2-1 inlet manifold.

Brakes:
Uprated Reddox grooved brake discs and uprated Mintex pads. Goodridge braided brake hoses. The brakes are awesome!

Audio:
Period looking Becker Monza CD player with pre-outs and sub woofer control. Standard speakers.

Security
Cobra cat 1 alarm & immobiliser.

The car comes with a massive folder of receipts and work carried out. Also comes with the dealer brochure from when purchased new. The car currently has 4 months tax and 3 months MOT. The car will come with whatever tax is left but i will get MOT'd before it sells (assuming it sells before it runs out)

The car will also come with standard GTE suspension, standard original radio player and personalised Vauxhall Sport Dealer number plates.

Honestly there is no negative issues/problems with the car what-so-ever. Its just had a brand new power steering rack fitted this month. No expense has been spared. It drives like new, feels like new, looks new and smells new. The car really does need to be seen in the flesh!

If you're after something a little different to Corsa's, Clio's, Punto's, classic Golfs etc, i reckon this car would look amazing on air and a set of 16" BBS RS's!

Viewings welcome!

Pics:

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_001

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_002

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_003

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_004

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_005

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_016

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_014

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_013

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_012

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_015

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_011

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_006

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_008

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_017

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_018

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_009

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_010

Mk2 Astra GTE Astra_gte_019
Back to top Go down
asbo
Cleaned-UK: Too much time
asbo

Male Posts : 1100

Mk2 Astra GTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk2 Astra GTE   Mk2 Astra GTE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:30 pm

cleanest mk2 ive ever seen!
dont let some chump farmer buy it and turn it into a rally car shes way to mint for that!

glwts tho man!
Back to top Go down
fred666
Cleaned-UK: Post whore
fred666

Male Posts : 2483

Mk2 Astra GTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk2 Astra GTE   Mk2 Astra GTE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Stunner!
Back to top Go down
http://www.futureshockaudio.co.uk
Sponsored content

Mk2 Astra GTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk2 Astra GTE   Mk2 Astra GTE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mk2 Astra GTE
Page 1 of 1