Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more

Go down 
+3
JoshC
Johnson
rich_s2k
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rich_s2k
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  Empty
PostSubject: Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more    Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Fast-n-modded are doing it again !

100% legal, with loads more traders etc being confirmed each day ! we have a top 10 modified cars competition too.
Max Power Magazine confirmed - Rally cars - Interactive Car - Cafe/Hog Roast - Car Of The Cruise Award & much much more !

Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  Hc3
Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  Hc4update

If you are a trader or want to enter the top 10 please contact modded_clio@yahoo.co.uk or search hulloween cruise in events on facebook !

Area : Humber Bridge Tourist Information Car Park, Hull

Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johnson
Cleaned-UK: Elite Member
Johnson

Male Posts : 224

Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more    Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:49 pm

anyonee going to this ?
Back to top Go down
JoshC
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more    Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Johnson wrote:
anyonee going to this ?

Too far for me and surely you to Johnson? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Johnson
Cleaned-UK: Elite Member
Johnson

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more    Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:49 pm

would be worth a trip if there was enough people going id say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more    Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Nice of you to introduce yourself.
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more    Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:45 am

Will wrote:
Nice of you to introduce yourself.

I thought the same tbf!
Back to top Go down
track160
Cleaned-UK: Whore!
track160

Male Posts : 702

PostSubject: Re: Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more    Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:55 am

Hes a really good lad rich, im down! its gonna be rammed with sik cars Smile
Back to top Go down
ginger beast
Cleaned-UK: Junior Member
ginger beast

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more    Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:24 am

im down Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fast-n-modded.co.uk
bigben
Cleaned-UK: Forum King

Male Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more    Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm goin to this like looks like it's gunna be a really good one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more    Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hulloween Cruise Part 4 - Max Power//Traders//Garage Awesome//Rallycross and more
Page 1 of 1