Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game

Go down 
+2
JoshC
Turn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Turn
Cleaned-UK: Junior Member

Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game Empty
PostSubject: Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game   Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 pm

The Much awaited Finale is almost upon us, the very last SouthWalesCruise, already labelled as the UK's biggest cruise, on Sunday August 29th, i guess we'll find out if all the Hype was worth it! Being advertised for almost a year its unbelievable the response that it has had and how quick it has come about. As said being the last one, Endgame is exactly that, and the plan is to go out on top and go down in History as the UK's Biggest and Best cruise.
So we are pulling out all the stops, calling in as many favours as physically possible to make this happen, along with the usual SWC antics that you have learned to expect, we have got the added bonuses of the likes of The UK's top demo cars from the likes of VIBE and IN-PHASE just to name a couple, along with XQUISITE rallying up a few of their cars to showcase their work, Plus the likes of the MIDZ MODIFIED and MODIFIED ELITE crew bringing down their showcars, the amount and quality of modified metal will be more than any other SWC has ever brought you.
On top of all that we have the likes of the legendary FUEL GIRLS wandering around and keeping the minions entertained with their flamboyant ways and stunning looks.
Add into the list a live broadcast from INNERBASS RADIO, broadcasting to the car park, live sets of Drum n Bass and Dubstep, allowing the audio cars attending to tune in and blast out the same bassline, making for an awesome atmosphere, along with the usual SWX antics, such as Clubs from all over the UK, Refreshments, a film crew, plenty of models, loads of cars etc and of course the media, as standard FASTCAR and MAXPOWER, plus others popping along after getting wind of the scale of it, it is all leading up to what will ba an EPIC night!

So if you are into cars in anyway possible, the there is only one place to be on the BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY 29th AUGUST,

ENDGAME!!

Be a part of History, DO NOT MISS OUT!

LOCATION IS BY CONVOY ONLY, PLEASE ATTEND ONE OF THE CONVOY POINTS AND CONVOY TO LOCATION, PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES OF THE ROAD AND RESPECT OTHER DRIVERS.

Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game Untitled
Back to top Go down
JoshC
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game   Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:27 pm

This has been in the diary since last year! Cannot wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
LloydF
Cleaned-UK: Forum King
LloydF

Male Posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game   Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Just hope my front seats have been trimmed so I can attend this one!
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game   Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:02 pm

They best had be dude! What junction you meeting at if they are ready? Fancy heading down to Culverhouse Cross with AS, few of the guys from here will be there too! Smile
Back to top Go down
matty
Cleaned-UK: Post whore

Male Posts : 2420

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game   Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:46 pm

I shall be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mazdatwofullbuild.blogspot.com/
Magic13
Cleaned-UK: Been here a while
Magic13

Male Posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game   Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 pm

not missing this for anything!
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game   Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:55 am

Magic13 wrote:
not missing this for anything!

+1! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JamZ
Cleaned-UK: Junior Member
JamZ

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game   Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:41 pm

i will be there with my new toy Razz

JamZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.SlikHost.co.uk
Magic13
Cleaned-UK: Been here a while
Magic13

Male Posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game   Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:30 am

i know the toy hehe cant wait to see Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game   Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't know if this has been put up yet. SouthWalesCruise X End Game
Page 1 of 1