Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My gorgeous green golf!! £800!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChrisDUB91
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
ChrisDUB91

Male Posts : 1607

My gorgeous green golf!! £800!! Empty
PostSubject: My gorgeous green golf!! £800!!   My gorgeous green golf!! £800!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:47 pm

I'm now selling my beloved mk3, time for a change from the mk3 scene i reckon and on to bigger things Smile

So basic info, it's a manual 1997 Mk3 5dr 1.4 with the newer engine block and has done 77900 miles which for a car of its age is nothing. I believe the previous owner was an old lady who had owned it from new! The miles will go up as time goes by as this is my daily driver.

Mods include;

- Fully smoothed front and rear bumpers. The front has the swage lines, plate recess and vents smoothed and the rear has the swage lines smoothed.

- Smoothed rear door handles (have to be opened from the inside as I have not had time to fit solinoids)

- Frenched tailgate (with working solinoid, the button is located next to the rear windscreen heater switch)

- Smoothed indicators

- Lowered on JOM coilovers

Good points;

- Drives like a dream, no knocks or bangs from the suspension.

- Handles very well for coilovers.

- Very clean and tidy example, been a regular show and shiner so it's been well looked after.

- Very economical.

- No surface rust.

Now the bad points;

- The starter motor is abit hit and miss, can take a few times to start the car but when it starts running it is sweet as a nut.

Here are a few pictures

My gorgeous green golf!! £800!! Photo0933

My gorgeous green golf!! £800!! Photo0934

My gorgeous green golf!! £800!! Photo0905

The wheels have now been sold on and the car will come on the 13" steelies. I will add more pictures tomorrow.

Any questions, feel free to text me on 07875590244

Cheers all!!

Chris

P.S this will not be sold with the vento front, VR6 interior or the wheels as they are all on ebay.
Back to top Go down
ChrisDUB91
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
ChrisDUB91

Male Posts : 1607

My gorgeous green golf!! £800!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gorgeous green golf!! £800!!   My gorgeous green golf!! £800!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:18 pm

PRICE DROP!!!!

£700
Back to top Go down

My gorgeous green golf!! £800!!
Page 1 of 1