Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punto MK2 Abarth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J1ppers
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
J1ppers

Punto MK2 Abarth Empty
PostSubject: Punto MK2 Abarth   Punto MK2 Abarth I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Type Standard Car Number of Previous Owners 2
Doors 3 Engine Size (cc) 1200
Colour Nero Black Mileage 51,000
Model Year 2000 Right-hand drive/Left-hand drive Right-hand drive
Transmission Manual Safety Features Driver Airbag, Immobiliser, Rear seat belts
Fuel Petrol Exterior Options Alloy Wheels, Front Splitter, Full Bodykit, Rear Spoiler, Tinted Windows, Tuning
Interior Cloth In-Car Entertainment Options AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Front Components, Line-in Input, MP3 Capability, Subwoofer in Boot

Fiat Punto 1.2 8v
X reg (2000)
51k Miles
Nero Black

I am selling my Fiat Punto as I have recently got a new job and have decided to buy a slightly bigger/faster car. This car has had 2 owners from new (me and my uncle) I have owned the car since 2007 and in that time done under 8,000 miles.

Body Work
The paintwork is in very good condition apart from a scratch/key mark down the dirvers side of the car. I have managed to get most of this out! I have replaced the standard plastic bumpers with Abarth front and rears. I have also added the Abarth side skirts (all genuine Fiat parts). The rear bumper needs to be sanded down and sprayed as it has a bit of a DIY job on it at the moment.

The mirrors and door handles have been sprayed to match the body work. The front bonnet has been smoothed and resprayed (whole bonnet resprayed not blended in). The boot has been de badged and de wipered with no marks from the badges left behind. There is a slight mark on the rear (above bumper) where a car reversed in to me in a car park (no dents) I have not made an attempt to get this out but am 99% sure it will come out with a bit of work. Also has sporting spoiler fitted.

The two rear windows are tinted. (The tinting film is medium).

Performance
I have changed the standard air filter for a focus induction kit. This gives the car a louder noise when accelerating and also gives the car gains performance wise.

Chasis
The car is lowered 50mm on Spax lowering springs! These springs have been on less than a year and done no more than 2000 miles.

I have also changed the wheels to Lenso concept 5 alloys which are in a fairly good condition. (2 new tyres will be required soon at the front). These come with 5mm spaces, wobbly bolts and locking wheel nuts.

I also have the standard steel wheels and a set of RH cups which could be thrown in with the sale after negotiations.

Interior
I have upgraded the interior with seats and door cards from the sporting model (black and blue). This includes the front and rear seats and the front and rear door cards. This is all in perfect condition apart from a small hole on the rear bench! The door cards are also missing a few clips to hold them in but this can be fixed with minimal effort.

I have also upgraded the standard steering wheel, centre console and air vents to the sporting versions.

Audio
I have replaced the standard tape player with a pioneer head unit. This head unit has an auxillliary input and will also play MP3 CD's.

The front speakers and tweeters have been upgraded to JBL (240 watts). and there is a fusion powerplant sub and amp in the boot. I also have a spare amp in the boot which is meant to be powering the front speakers but I never got round to finishing the job. The amp is wired in and the audio cables are run to the front but not connected to the new speakers.

The car had it's MOT a month ago and is taxed until the beginning of 2011. I have a full service history for it and proof of parts that have been changed upgraded. (The plate on the car is not included in the sale)

The car has been washed 2-3 times a month since I have owned it (by hand).

I am putting the car up so sale at £1750 but this price is open to negotiation depending on any modifications you might not want or want.

Please PM me with any questions. I work 9 - 5:30 during the week and will be able to reply to questions. I am also at home in the evenings and weekends for anyone who wants to come and view the car.

Please click here to see pics Smile

http://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=18939
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Cleaned-UK: Grandad

Male Posts : 3161

Punto MK2 Abarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punto MK2 Abarth   Punto MK2 Abarth I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:05 pm

loook nice dude good look with sale
Back to top Go down

Punto MK2 Abarth
Page 1 of 1