Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED. Empty
PostSubject: New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED.   New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:29 am

Right, so we've been meaning to do this for a little while now. We've been encountering a few problems with our classifieds, so we've designed some rules for you all to abide by. So please take a moment to read through our rules below.

Cleaned-UK Classifieds is for private sellers only due to having a Traders subforum. We are currently formulating our new advertising guidelines, and will post them when complete.

Adverts stay on the forum for up to one month since its last reply, anything older than this will be automatically deleted.

Please do not post ebay items, these will be deleted.

Please be sure to post up prices for your item. You must know what you want to get for the item, so say it. For example '£100', '£100 no offers', or '£100 or near offers'. Items posted without values may be deleted without notice.

Please do not post 'feelers'. If you arent sure wether to sell something, you probably dont want to sell it.
If you're not sure if youll get what you want - post it up with what you want for it and find out.

In harmony with the site guidlines, please do not post items of an adult nature.

Anyone found to be irresponsible as a seller or buyer will be permanently prevented access to the classifieds forums, and may be marked as a 'Rogue Trader' so everybody can see you've been messing people around.

Please ensure that there is also an alternative method of contact with the seller, i.e:- a contact number, postal address and an email.

If you are found to be ignoring or misusing any of these guidelines, you will be warned, and may be permanently prevented access to the classifieds forum or the forum as a whole.

There is now also a 'Sellers template' which must be used if not the thread will be removed without warning.

Last edited by Will on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED.   New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Also a new rule.

To stop the spam that goes on and to stop people getting they're hopes up.
Only post in a classifieds add if your interested in it, not to say good luck with the sale, not to say i wish i could, not to say thats well cool. Obviously you mean well, but if i was hosting an add trying to sell my car or parts of my car or whatever, someone posted then i find out it says "I wish i could have this, looks really cool blahblahblah" i'd be pissed. So from now on, can we try and stop the spam that goes on in the classifieds and only post if your interested or you want to know more details.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED.   New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Just thought I'd bump this to remind you of the Classified rules and to please keep the For Sale threads clean of irrelevant posts lads Wink

Cheers! Smile
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED.   New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Some of you need to read this and stop spamming peoples for sale threads, starting to get on my nerves now, i shall be issuing warnings out if you carry on.
Back to top Go down
CleanMx5.Rhid
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member
CleanMx5.Rhid

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED.   New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:08 am

where is the sellers template?
Back to top Go down
http://iloveboobs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED.   New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Classifieds Rules. UPDATED.
Page 1 of 1