Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"

Go down 
+4
pauldredge
elmo
ChrisDUB91
Will
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" Empty
PostSubject: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 am

This is our way to put something back to all the soldiers that make Britian just how great it is.

Everyday more of our troops are being sent out to war and this is a way for us to make a difference and help support them. Many lifes have been lost and even more hurt and the charity "Help For Heroes" is trying its best to raise money and help them.

All we are asking is for you to come along to this cruise/meet and show off your car with a little money in your pocket ready to donate to this great cause.

People will be coming from across the country for this and it will also have the attendance of Max Power and hopefully the local paper.

Lets show everyone we are not just a bunch of mindless idiots who like to do stupid things in car parks.

Details of the event are as follows:

Phoenix Park Way,
Corby,
Northamptonshire,
NN17 5DT

Date:
Sunday 2nd May 2010

Time:
6:00pm Onwards
Back to top Go down
ChrisDUB91
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
ChrisDUB91

Male Posts : 1607

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:02 am

Think i may venture to this Very Happy quite a few mates and my cousin are in the army so (y)
Back to top Go down
elmo
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member

Male Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 pm

dont wanna put a downer on this guys as its all for a good cause but... this is possibly the worst loacation ever to hold a cruise! i live local to this and i can assure you the entire town is a dive!
car park is shocking, town is full of chavs and is the only place i know of in this country apart from scotland that talk with broad scottish accents??! i kid you not!! why i have no idea...
the police will also be well out in force for this one and i assure you they aint the nicest bunch either Wink
shame really as it is for something worth raising some money for but in order for this to be a success the location has got to be changed... but seeing as the organiser (paul) lives 2 mins away i cant see this happening
Back to top Go down
pauldredge
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Just wanted to reply to what elmo said.

Like he stated it is a for a great cause and i do hope to raise alot of money for this.

The location for it isnt a dive and its a good central place to hold the meet. People know the town as well as its the place where Rockingham Speedway is and thats litrally a stones throw away from the location.

Reason i chose that carpark is because its got a mcdonalds as i know most people that attend want food haha! Razz

Also spoke to asda and they have given me permission to use the carpark also spoke to the security people of the carpark and they said there isnt a problem with it. Spoke to the police and they are ok about it so cant see any problem here at all with what he has stated really.

But is up to anyone on whether they want to attend or not... if your not i reckon youll be missing out personally but thats just me haha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BICKO
Cleaned-UK: Been here a while
BICKO

Male Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:00 am

May come if a few others come from north Smile
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Faaaaail!! lol trust me guys I know the area Wink
Back to top Go down
tom_veedub
Cleaned-UK: Elite Member
tom_veedub

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:55 am

I aint bothered about location, show respect to those who have served our country, im down for this!!
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 pm

im all down for showing respect, trust me mr tom... but what im not down for is getting shafted by the police (which people will) and showing my car in front of disrespectful chavs! as iv already said i know the area Wink im possibly guessing the majority on here don't...

anyways if people are REALLY that bothered id happily make a donation... but i wont be attending Very Happy perhaps some of the money that disappeared from the nr fund should be invested into this..
Back to top Go down
ChrisDUB91
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
ChrisDUB91

Male Posts : 1607

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:56 pm

i'll listen to elmo lol, the police wont look to kindly on my illegal tyres Razz and im not gonna be around chavs in the corsa's and big bore exhausts.

Chris Howard don't mix wid dat shit!!!!
Back to top Go down
pauldredge

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:49 pm

This weekend people. Going to be a good one.

Local paper and radio covering it, police backing it 100% so going to be no trouble on that part.

Come along and help us raise money for this great charity!
Back to top Go down
Dale
Cleaned-UK: Brown Nose
Dale

Male Posts : 1831

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:59 am

elmo wrote:
! as iv already said i know the area Wink im possibly guessing the majority on here don't...

I know the area, In fact my dad worked on the road up to rockingham, Then we moved & my dad still prefered our new area when he had to drive an hour each way to work Laughing Tbf not all of corby is bad but that particular estate is the one where the council put 15ft high piles of dirt at the side of the road to stop gypo's parking there... Nuff said x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dale.winter
pauldredge

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Well this aint about whether corby is shitty or not. This is about raising money for charity.

Just so you know things have changed a hell of a alot around here. Ive only lived in corby less than a year but in that time the town has had a major revamp and is on the turn around. Much more shitty places around here like the local towns of kettering and wellingborough. Full of immigrants and complete chav idiots tbf. Used to have our local meets at wellingborough but was full of local chavs in corsas trying to do burn outs and nearly crashing every week.

So stop the blaba mouthing and just help out this great cause.
Back to top Go down
pauldredge

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 am

Is this sunday people.

Max Power comfirmed, ice cream van comfirmed and burger van should be there. Also McDonalds on site.

Fully legal with police backing and coverage from local paper and radio.
Back to top Go down
lowlife
Cleaned-UK: Whore!
lowlife

Male Posts : 720

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:54 pm

what happend with this in the end... anygood? what happend to the charity cruise night riders were hosting that drove through the town that all our fallen heros come through? i'd be well up for that one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"   Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Riders Presents "The Help For Heroes Cruise"
Page 1 of 1