Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!
 
HomeFAQCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Welcome The New Staff On Board...!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
avatar

Male Posts : 7808
Join date : 2009-10-07
Age : 26
Location : Guildford

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The New Staff On Board...!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:33 pm

OI! my hair isn't even that long anymore Sad
AND i actually turned up in a car, but was going to shoot more stuff later and ride at the same time + had to fix a blow out, these are the reasons why i was on a bicycle Smile

and Aiden, i don't think we're looking for anyone at the moment.

_________________
The 6n2.

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Automotive Paint Technician. Owner of THAutomotive.

Back to top Go down
Dale
Cleaned-UK: Brown Nose
avatar

Male Posts : 1831
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 24
Location : Bedford

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The New Staff On Board...!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 pm

So that blowjob was for nothing! You bastard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/dale.winter
Aiden
Cleaned-UK: Grandad


Male Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The New Staff On Board...!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Dale wrote:
So that blowjob was for nothing! You bastard!


ok will and dale you crack me up
Back to top Go down
Andrew0510
Cleaned-UK: Too much time
avatar

Male Posts : 1335
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 26
Location : Surrey, Old Coulsdon y0!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The New Staff On Board...!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:01 am

AiiDEN...... wrote:
Dale wrote:
So that blowjob was for nothing! You bastard!


ok will and dale you crack me up

Don't let it put you down mate.

Get 2,000 + posts maybe.


Lool @ Will
Unlucky dude..
Funny Shiz Smile



End of off topic talk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/amulley?ref=profile
Aiden
Cleaned-UK: Grandad


Male Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 25
Location : Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The New Staff On Board...!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:21 am

onli 47 away from a 1000 Smile
Back to top Go down
Gem
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
avatar

Female Posts : 1438
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 33
Location : Notts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The New Staff On Board...!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:23 am

Andrew0510 wrote:
AiiDEN...... wrote:
Dale wrote:
So that blowjob was for nothing! You bastard!


ok will and dale you crack me up

Don't let it put you down mate.

Get 2,000 + posts maybe.


Lool @ Will
Unlucky dude..
Funny Shiz Smile



End of off topic talk Very Happy

Don't encourage him. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/SumpScuffers
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
avatar

Male Posts : 7808
Join date : 2009-10-07
Age : 26
Location : Guildford

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The New Staff On Board...!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:06 am

Krazy wrote:
Andrew0510 wrote:
AiiDEN...... wrote:
Dale wrote:
So that blowjob was for nothing! You bastard!


ok will and dale you crack me up

Don't let it put you down mate.

Get 2,000 + posts maybe.


Lool @ Will
Unlucky dude..
Funny Shiz Smile



End of off topic talk Very Happy

Don't encourage him. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Unluckay Wink
anyways stop spamming. Smile

_________________
The 6n2.

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Automotive Paint Technician. Owner of THAutomotive.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Welcome The New Staff On Board...!   

Back to top Go down
 
Welcome The New Staff On Board...!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» North Race Board 2009
» Wilson Staff dealer in Singapore
» For Sale North Race Kite board 2009
» Wilson Staff irons
» Wings Of War board game?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cleaned-UK :: Cleaned-UK Welcome. :: Club Information-
Jump to: