Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VW POLO 6n2 1.0 JUST SERVICED 12monthsMOT 11monthsTAX coilovers ronals jvc etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pologeorge
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member

Male Posts : 191

VW POLO 6n2 1.0 JUST SERVICED 12monthsMOT 11monthsTAX coilovers ronals jvc etc. Empty
PostSubject: VW POLO 6n2 1.0 JUST SERVICED 12monthsMOT 11monthsTAX coilovers ronals jvc etc.   VW POLO 6n2 1.0 JUST SERVICED 12monthsMOT 11monthsTAX coilovers ronals jvc etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:03 pm

2001 VW Polo 6n2
1.0  MPI

Dark Blue
63k (will go up as is daily)
Two previous owners (including me)
11 Months road tax
12 Months M.O.T (DONE YESTERDAY)
Two keys
German eBay coilovers
Ronal R10 Turbo wheels 15”x7” 4x100pcd (2 years old, bought new for £540)
Nankang Ultra-Sport NII Tyres with about 50% tread remaining: slight stretch over the Ronals. 185/45/R15
Double-Din JVC head unit (£115)
Fusion door speakers (subtle)
Square front licence plate
HID bulbs (full beam & dipped)
GTI grill

The car will come as it is pictured; all of the photos were taken yesterday after I got it serviced. (images 3-6 not my car)

It will also come with all the original parts I took off the car such as the wheels and the original stereo, rear window wiper and the rear interior. (Apart from old broken door speakers that have been thrown away)

The car will also come with the part compete sound system that I never installed in the boot. The potential of what the setup will look like is pictured in images 3-6 in the slideshow at the bottom. It was made by SIC (studio in car), I bought it of the previous owner and never got round to fitting. It comes with a 1000w pioneer sub but not wiring or amp.

Service History:

CAME OUT OF SERVICE YESTERDAY (19.07.13) - I took the car my closest VW dealership today to get a Major Service before I sell. The service cost me over £300 and included an M.O.T. I have all the paperwork to prove this

Full VW service up to 36875miles with 7 VW stamps & all paperwork to prove
Serviced every 5000miles up to 36875
I bought it at this stage (November ‘09)
From then on I had it serviced at my local garage. I have paperwork for this too but they have not stamped the VW logbook

Shrewsbury (SY5)
Collection is preferred but delivery can be made for extra money

Bad Bits:

I’m going to be as honest as I can here..
This car is now 12 years old and has its original paint so its got a few small marks in general. (Not really worth posting as its hard to capture such small defects with a camera) There is a small dent in the passenger side sill and a very faint scraping down the rear quarter panel (polishes out). Theres also a little bit of paint flaked off just below the bootline, the original paint was touched up here and has flaked off a little.
Unfortunately the car has also gone through some minor vandalism. Some “smart-ass” walked over my car a few months ago and a dent in the bonnet and a few small dents in the roof.
I have tried to capture all damages to the vehicle in the photos; if you are interested and want more photos I will be happy to take some.

Price:

£1900 OVNO
Will consider all p/x with cash either ways.

George - 07854 two nine four 5 six one
You can also message me on here but if you want a more responsive conversation text or ring me.

I really am sad to sell this car, it’s been great owning and driving it. I’ve just turned 21 and it’s time for me to upgrade to something with a little more power. The car is REALLY cheap to insure, it now costs me less than £350 every year. (And my record isn’t perfect)  It’s also great on fuel and in a cheap bracket for road tax. Ideal car for somebody under 21, I guarantee you will enjoy it as I have.
Any questions about the car please get in contact with me.

Finally as I said earlier in the ad:

CAME OUT OF SERVICE YESTERDAY (19.07.13) - I took the car my closest VW dealership today to get a Major Service before I sell. The service cost me over £300 and included an M.O.T. I have all the paperwork to prove this.

Thanks. George.

https://s1101.photobucket.com/user/georgemitchellnineteen92/slideshow/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=855130243&

VW POLO 6n2 1.0 JUST SERVICED 12monthsMOT 11monthsTAX coilovers ronals jvc etc.
Page 1 of 1