Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ellis...to admin or not to admin

Go down 
+20
BenW
ZACK
Yippy13
Jamie
freshandminty
Sneath
JoshC
Ellis
OllieNeedham
Jamo
jamieross
fred666
Nickster
God
azzapolo
JoshP
AzzaHarrison
JonPhokus
Will
alex_boy!
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ellis should become a regular member...
Agree
Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap94%Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 30 ]
Disagree
Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
AzzaHarrison
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
AzzaHarrison

Male Posts : 1968

Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Now now keep the hand bags away
Back to top Go down
alex_boy!
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
alex_boy!

Male Posts : 1485

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 Caution_Step_Down_Signs_Decals_Sticker
Back to top Go down
http://www.welshford.com
Ellis
Ellis

Male Posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:05 pm

alex_boy! wrote:
either way your as useful to cleaned-uk as a chocolate kettle.

it should be run by people who care and promote the club not use it for scene points to say your admin of so and so. out of respect for the club you should allow people who contribute to make the decisions.

Does it really matter what I do or don't do? If it wasn't for me Cleaned-UK wouldn't be here....

I've never used it for so called 'scene points' to say that i'm admin or the founder....It's not like if Will makes a decision I prevent him from doing it now is it?

Remember title's don't necessarily mean everything.
Back to top Go down
https://cleaned-uk.forummotion.com
alex_boy!
alex_boy!

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:19 pm

As above you don't do anything and really no use to the club.

Although this is the most you've posted in a whole Smile
Back to top Go down
JoshP
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 1276

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Ellis wrote:
Just one question Alex. Since when did I become a welsh rep for Sweetshop Automotive? It's the first thing I've heard of it apart from one comment on a photo I posted on a Facebook wall...

Ellis.

Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 Tumblr_m3rbagka181r3050e

He posted!!!
Back to top Go down
jamieross
Cleaned-UK: Elite Member
jamieross

Male Posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Ellis wrote:
alex_boy! wrote:

it should be run by people who care and promote the club not use it for scene points to say your admin of so and so. out of respect for the club you should allow people who contribute to make the decisions.

Does it really matter what I do or don't do? If it wasn't for me Cleaned-UK wouldn't be here....

I've never used it for so called 'scene points' to say that i'm admin or the founder....It's not like if Will makes a decision I prevent him from doing it now is it?

Without arguing/slagging off, can i ask why you dont want to hand it over? Its not like your on/post often anyway, so is why does it benefit you keeping owner/admin status. Ill emphasise again, im not arguing just curious to why not? Question
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Male Posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:36 pm

jamieross wrote:
Ellis wrote:
alex_boy! wrote:

Without arguing/slagging off, can i ask why you dont want to hand it over? Its not like your on/post often anyway, so is why does it benefit you keeping owner/admin status. Ill emphasise again, im not arguing just curious to why not? Question

Because I am the founder the only way to remove myself is to delete the intire forum, I don't mind but I don't think you'd be to happy if I did that, so ive just stopped coming on here, simples.
Back to top Go down
https://cleaned-uk.forummotion.com
azzapolo
Cleaned-UK: Whore!

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 pm

but couldnt u make anyone else founder of the forum or summit i know u aint been on here for ages but u could just keep everyone up to date with what u do to your car as i know u was starting to do summit with it
Back to top Go down
JonPhokus
Cleaned-UK: Post whore
JonPhokus

Male Posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:31 pm

If you give someone else username and password then it gives them control. Postcounts can be done in the admin panel so you'd have to re-sign up but have the same postcount etc. Seen it done before on other forums
Back to top Go down
http://futureshockaudio.co.uk/
God
Cleaned-UK: Too much time
God

Male Posts : 1134

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 Tumblr_m0dpm5lITw1rqfhi2o1_400
Back to top Go down
jamieross
jamieross

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Ellis wrote:
jamieross wrote:
Ellis wrote:
alex_boy! wrote:

Because I am the founder the only way to remove myself is to delete the intire forum, I don't mind but I don't think you'd be to happy if I did that, so ive just stopped coming on here, simples.

Thats a fair answer, but as stated since there is ways round it.
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:42 am

Ellis wrote:

Maybe not for scene points but maybe as a poor way of chatting up girls......

Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 Screen18

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sneath
Sneath

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:05 am

Make me the founder Ellis, I wanna be in her
Back to top Go down
freshandminty
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
freshandminty

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:21 am

Personally I don't see how it's a problem as long as the site is stable and running without bugs unless there's a whole new direction the club wants to go in and it's being restricted by lack of access to Will and the people who run the site now.

IMHO it doesn't make a difference who's name has Admin alongside.
Back to top Go down
http://freshandminty.com
Will
Will

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 pm

We are restricted yeah. Can't do any back ups, or anything deep within the admin panel without the founders password.

Ellis, i linked you to how to change the founder the other night after our conversation, so don't come out with that the only way to change it is by deleting the forum, because you, myself and anyone who has access to the admin panel knows thats not true.
Back to top Go down
alex_boy!
alex_boy!

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:41 pm

I run the same panel on my forum so no, deleting the forum isn't even close to the answer.

But, that statement proves exactly why you shouldn't be any part of the admin as you have the power to shut it down and no-one else can stop it. It's protecting the data in the forum if anything else.

And it's not as if paying the running cost is expensive and your doing us a favour.
Back to top Go down
JoshP
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 1276

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Sneath wrote:

+1 Laughing

Back to top Go down
AzzaHarrison
AzzaHarrison

Male Posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Bitches know Cleaned-UK is where its at king

Last edited by AzzaHarrison on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonPhokus
JonPhokus

Male Posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:09 pm

JoshP wrote:
Sneath wrote:

+1 Laughing

+4 What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://futureshockaudio.co.uk/
jamieross
jamieross

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:15 am

Sneath wrote:

Has a Bf and bairn im afraid to say man... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sneath
Sneath

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:39 pm

I don't want to blend him or the bairn though... lol
Back to top Go down
jamieross
jamieross

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 am

Good reply haha!
Back to top Go down
God
Cleaned-UK: Too much time
God

Male Posts : 1134

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:22 pm

has a bf? so!?

got to beat me to it sneath Wink
Back to top Go down
Sneath
Sneath

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Already got a pic Ash lad!
Back to top Go down
fred666
fred666

Male Posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:01 pm

This is what happens when you get cocky see, people start to disslike you and you get booted off your own forum... but this isnt the first time something like this has happened is it...?

eu mania
superior rides
etc

Your a decent guy, but your attitude on here has been shit from day one, to much the big i am when in reality its the big i am not
Back to top Go down
http://www.futureshockaudio.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellis...to admin or not to admin   Ellis...to admin or not to admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellis...to admin or not to admin
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next