Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Land Rover Mondials (8J, 18") With Falken 452's and Adapters for VAG (5x100)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CraigLovelock
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

Land Rover Mondials (8J, 18") With Falken 452's and Adapters for VAG (5x100) Empty
PostSubject: Land Rover Mondials (8J, 18") With Falken 452's and Adapters for VAG (5x100)   Land Rover Mondials (8J, 18") With Falken 452's and Adapters for VAG (5x100) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:37 pm

So im looking for a quick sale here as trying to get the money for a new car this week!

Ideally im looking for £750, but make me an offer and ill see what i can do.

NOTE: Collection from Hampshire, Southampton is preffered but can post both for £40.

May also split wheels / adapters depending on interest. (£600 wheels and tyres, £150 adapters.

--------------

Contact Info:

Mobile (text is better since i work lots and cant answer normally, can ring if needed though): 07843 128781

Email: Craiglovelock54@hotmail.co.uk

These are listed on a few forums so its best to not pm on here if you want a quick reply.

---------

So...

The wheels are 8j all around with an et of 57.

The fitment is 5x120, but they come with adapters to 5x100.

I ran these on my audi tt 8n for a few months but now want to fund a new project.

They come with falken 452's, 215,35,18. Wheels are meant to have 225 so there is a tiny bit of stretch and the lips on wheels really suit it.

Hardly worn, rear 2 slightly more since ran a bit of camber but not that much.

Refurbed by me so isnt perfect, few curb marks under paint and imperfections but never had a comment made about them looking bad! Would ideally need sandblasting and refurbing to be perfect, insides have a bit of flaky paint etc but nothing too bad just trying to be honest.

The adapters are custom made and heres the specs:

PCD 5x120
Centrebore 70.1mm
Bolts M14x1.5mm

The adapters convert them to:

PCD 5x100
Centrebore 57.1mm
Bolts M14x1.5mm

They are 40mm on the front and 60mm on the rear. May sound massive, but the wheels have a high et and arent that wide so is needed. Pictures show how they sit in arches.

The final et of the wheels are -3 rear and 17 fronts. Only 8j though so should make a tasty fitment with some camber. According to et calc it shows 4cm extra poke on rear on a mk4 golf, checked this on my mums golf and i dont think 4cm extra would be stupidly pokey! Just right.

They should fit mk4 golf etc most of the earlier VAG range but it is down to you to research into if they fit. You buy at your own risk and i take no responsibility if you have not done your research.

Made from drilled steel (to reduce weight) and have high tensile studs pressed in and then zinc plated.

Wheels come with all the nuts (including locking set) and all the bolts for adapters.

Really nice set of wheels, certainly different!

Lots of concave. Looking for £750, but am open to offers as need to sell ASAP to fund new project.

Thanks for reading, if any more questions / pictures requested, just email / PM on here.

craiglovelock54@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks, Craig.

Pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down

Land Rover Mondials (8J, 18") With Falken 452's and Adapters for VAG (5x100)
Page 1 of 1