Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mk2 golf 16v montana green.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chief93
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member
chief93

mk2 golf 16v montana green. Empty
PostSubject: mk2 golf 16v montana green.   mk2 golf 16v montana green. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Price: £2000
first of all for those who do not know this been the former car of "Mikedub" and his build thread can be found here - http://www.clubgti.c...ad.php?t=142487
basically it started life as a 1.8 driver but was then converted to a 1.8 16v mounted to the 8v box. (still down as a 1.8 8v on log book)
its then had g60 arches, respray with roof sprayed black, fresh side skirts, boot and passenger handle smoothed off, badgeless grill, corrado seats installed and hella lights.
performance wise it now has a 4-1 heat wrapped manifold, straight through pipe with janspeed dtm back box as well as a k and n panel filter and polished big bore inlet manifold. It has also had a rear disc conversion and ATS cups with toyos on the rear (stretched) and hankooks on front. all have stacks of tread i think the tyres had only been on the car a short period of time before i bought it.
In the last week i have also spent just over 300 putting a "decent" set of speakers into the golf, this consists of 2 door speakers (alpine) some 2012 jbl 6x9's, a 2012 fli subwoofer and a bluetooth/usb kenwood head unit.
a few other modifications i have done is:
- fitting gti doorcards
- fitting gti rear seats
- wax oyled the inner arches
- boot popper installed
Just been serviced (fresh oil and filter)
- Head was rebuilt, skimmed and pressure tested just under a month ago and has covered 350 miles since with no problems.
-new heater matrix
- cambelt changed at the same time as the head
- fresh spark plugs and belt.
- new waterpump pulley installed in the last week
(i have all the receipts to prove)

the key features of the car are as follows:
fresh 12 months m.o.t
6 months tax
104,000 miles on both engine and shell which has been in the car for 7 years now.
no rust. all common places are rust free such as arches, sills, petrol cap, bottom of doors, window wiper mounts inspection is welcome!
polybushed all round
fully functioning sunroof which doesnt leak, and is also the model with power steering.

the car is lowered on jamex coilovers and its so comfy for how low it is. the car is low i'll admit but it is my daily and it hasnt stopped me going anywhere (yet haha) it goes over speed bumps etc fine.
by no means it a spotless showroom car as it does have the odd mark on the front bmper and a few small dents that need to be pointed out to notice. but feel free to come have a look im more than happy to show you around it etc. contact: 07856687659

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img32/1553/20120317161049.jpg
Back to top Go down
chief93
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member
chief93

mk2 golf 16v montana green. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf 16v montana green.   mk2 golf 16v montana green. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down

mk2 golf 16v montana green.
Page 1 of 1