Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Audi TT Competition wheels x5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LloydF
Cleaned-UK: Forum King
LloydF

Male Posts : 457

Audi TT Competition wheels x5 Empty
PostSubject: Audi TT Competition wheels x5   Audi TT Competition wheels x5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:07 pm

I need to raise funds for a news set of wheels so my TT comps are up for grabs.

7.5x17 ET32ish......5x100......centre bore 57.1

They come as a set of five with four of them fitted with Hankook 195/40 tyres which give a slight stretch and have only been used for about three months.The fifth wheel is fitted with a bridgestone 225/45 tyre.

Bad point
One of the wheels wrapped in hankook 195/40 tyre is slightly kurbed and the tyre may need changing. This could be me being over-fussy but I have done a bit of research and you can pick the identical tyre up for just under 50. The remaining wheels have no damage at all and are currently off the car for winter storage so will not sustain any further damage.

Wheels will come with all the centre caps and I will even throw a set of Audi valve caps in because I'm a nice guy Very Happy

Looking for around £450.00 but open to offers. I'm located in Swansea but willing to travel to J36-33 along the M4.

Audi TT Competition wheels x5 228

Any question then send a PM or whatever.
Regards
Lloyd
Back to top Go down
LloydF
LloydF

PostSubject: Re: Audi TT Competition wheels x5   Audi TT Competition wheels x5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:36 am

....... Down to £400.00. These need to go a.s.a.p
Back to top Go down
tombombvw
Cleaned-UK: Trader
tombombvw

Male Posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: Audi TT Competition wheels x5   Audi TT Competition wheels x5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:13 am

if they wer 19s id consider, but too small for me, free bamp for you tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.hillbillyracers.co.uk
Jamie
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Jamie

Male Posts : 1398

PostSubject: Re: Audi TT Competition wheels x5   Audi TT Competition wheels x5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:15 am

i owns these now woo, awesome seller even went an hour out of his way to meet me!
Back to top Go down
LloydF
LloydF

PostSubject: Re: Audi TT Competition wheels x5   Audi TT Competition wheels x5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:07 am

Cheers man, you just made me blush Very Happy. Hope you put them to good use. I'm currently trying to find a set of alloys to purchase but having no luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audi TT Competition wheels x5   Audi TT Competition wheels x5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audi TT Competition wheels x5
Page 1 of 1