Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Focus bits and bobs

Go down 
+3
Rscabrio
bigben
j-stance
7 posters
AuthorMessage
j-stance
Cleaned-UK: Junior Member
j-stance

Male Posts : 43

Focus bits and bobs Empty
PostSubject: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Looking at moving onto another car so going to sell the important bits off the focus and then flog the car on for cheap (ONLY 75K on the clock!) if someone is interested Laughing

Collection Front Bumper - £70 - Smooted out but has a couple of cracks which just need some attention and time fibreglassing to prevent it cracking again.

Collection Rear Bumper - £70 - Same as above

BBS RS Reps - £200 - Bought brand new a few months ago, will need 2 tyres changing, or i may have 2x new tyres up front (195 or 205 dunno yet, £280 for the set if i do, the car is still a daily) - these wont be prada spec 2's again, and a used set on the rear (little bit of life left but not too much).
Used in the winter and have started to pit, slight kurb rashs as well, just need some tlc. 8.5j all round, 4x108, cant remember ET but perfect stance on the focus.

Team Dynamic Monza Classics - £80 - just need them gone, had them before the reps and have a little kurbing but not much, they dont produce these anymore. centre caps need attention.

pictures to be added soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.peaksupplements.co.uk
bigben
Cleaned-UK: Forum King

Male Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:48 pm

How much ya looking for the car like mate ?
Back to top Go down
Rscabrio
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Any pics and where are ya locate mate
Back to top Go down
j-stance
j-stance

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Photos will be up in a short while Smile
Im based in solihull, near birmingham.

The car, minus all the bumpers (will come with stock bumpers) and stock wheels (with brand new tyres on as of today!) Looking at around £600-700.
.Rare colour, low mileage at 75000 and very little bodywork issues to sort out.
.She would like new front archs (from the stance being so tight Wink easily solvable but just pulling/rolling the arch very slightly (£10-£30 a side on ebay! - even seen some in my colour!) .And a boot as it has a little rust above the badge (previous owner let the car sit, water gathered and rust formed)
.The roof has a small pin rust spot, again from previous owner, no idea how the f#*# it was done, never got any worse over the 2+years ive had it.
.LCA needs replacing as the bushings have given up, has brand new disks and pads.
.Apart from that, a very tidy car, also comes with a £400+ audio system including door speakers, head unit and sub+amp Smile

Would not take a lot of money or time to get her stand worthy. I could do it within a couple days which includes getting the parts but i just have lost the interest, my racing needs more funding at the moment and i also want RWD.
Back to top Go down
JoshC
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Have posted this link of the FB page, might be worth listing a contact for people to get in touch as someone has asked where your based and I told them Solihull? Smile
Back to top Go down
j-stance
j-stance

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Pictures of the car can be found in my Project thread, happy to sell the car with the wheels and bumpers.

https://cleaned-uk.forummotion.com/t4235p15-project-focus?highlight=project+++focus
Back to top Go down
j-stance
j-stance

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:47 pm

JoshC wrote:
Have posted this link of the FB page, might be worth listing a contact for people to get in touch as someone has asked where your based and I told them Solihull? Smile

cheers buddy Very Happy 07791739353 is my number. May not always answer as im a bar manager 54 hours a week but will get back asap to any texts or missed calls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigben
Cleaned-UK: Forum King

Male Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:51 am

Right well may be in touch end of the month mate as im quite interested in car without the bumpers and without wheels
Back to top Go down
j-stance
j-stance

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:30 pm

no problem Smile available to view as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Jodie
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 pm

hi my mate is a focus nut and if possibly interested in the collection bumpers.

Are they complete with all grills and fogs?
Back to top Go down
j-stance
j-stance

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Jodie wrote:

No grills or fogs, was going to use the fog holes for metal induction piping and have an intercooler so never bothered getting either. Its slightly different to the stock collection bumper, he/she would need new headlights with indicators built in as these have been smooted out.
Back to top Go down
Paul_JC
Cleaned-UK: Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 pm

j-stance wrote:
Jodie wrote:

No grills or fogs, was going to use the fog holes for metal induction piping and have an intercooler so never bothered getting either. Its slightly different to the stock collection bumper, he/she would need new headlights with indicators built in as these have been smooted out.

He's got a facelift esp so indicators in headlights.

I'll let him know about the bumpers. He currently has a fully smoothed collection bumper but he's always after more parts.

Back to top Go down
j-stance
j-stance

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 pm

some of you may be pleased to hear, im keeping the car! and finishing what i started Very Happy
Back to the original plans of a clean, fresh, hellaflush track car Razz and yes that does mean its going to have a dirty turbo attached to it Twisted Evil

Want to see this finished asap?
Helping is easier than you think Cool

meet my new business venture www.peaksupplements.co.uk
if your into your fitness, be it bulking or cutting or just being healthy then please have a browse through the site.

Products are all live and ready to be purchased, products still being added as and when i get time (i.e my days off). Site just needs a bit more caressing before i do all the SEO and stuff (which is why you wont currently find me on a search engine)

taa xx

(apologies in advance to the admin if its not okay to 'advertise', internet it playing up and is taking me a while to scan through posts & documents
Back to top Go down
Biggy
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 am

Pics and ET of wheels please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Focus bits and bobs   Focus bits and bobs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Focus bits and bobs
Page 1 of 1