Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honda Civic show car

Go down 
+5
JoshC
Gem
Will
God
ric
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ric
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

Honda Civic show car Empty
PostSubject: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Hi guys,

Some of you might remember the civic i built a number of years ago, which went all over the place (including into europe before it was the norm Very Happy). Unfortunately, due to work/life commitments, it has been in storage for a long while now. I'd like for someone to take it off me who'll get it back to show winning standards, which I don't think would be too difficult.

The car is still in mint condition, however it has been off the road for a good while so probably needs a service/new battery and a few other bits for the MOT. There are a few bits which need some TLC, but nothing too major.

If anyone is interested in bringing this beast back to life, drop me an email richilton@gmail.com. For information, this is a serious show car, not your average "show car" you see advertised that has alloys and a bodykit, and as such needs to be treated nicely.

Am open to serious offers, and maybe some sort of swap for something (either something boring and standard as a daily, or something fun, who knows.) If anyone is genuinely interested, drop me an email, as we can talk!

Thanks,

Price:£5683 ono (Open to offers/negotiations/swaps!)

Honda Civic show car T8kyo5

Honda Civic show car 2cn6v6

Last edited by ric on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
God
Cleaned-UK: Too much time
God

Male Posts : 1134

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm

wow nice introduction man!!
Back to top Go down
ric

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Cheers man! I'll put together a proper post when i find some time, as its had quite an interesting life (Been all over Belgium/Holland/France for shows, including getting in the top 20 at Gti Internation @ Magny Cours in France (The best trip i ever did!!). Cover of 6 magazines + numerous other features etc)
Back to top Go down
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Shame you're selling, but just to comply with the rules, can you include a rough price please.
Back to top Go down
ric

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Will wrote:
Shame you're selling, but just to comply with the rules, can you include a rough price please.

Apologies, didn't realise! Edited now. Open to all sorts of offers etc though, or if someone is serious about wanting to get it back to its former glory, get in touch, willing to discuss...

Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm

No worries atall dude. I shan't rip you for it as you're a new member, had you of been a regular who knows the rules i might've haha.
Good luck with the sale i hope it all goes well, if not, bring it back out yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
ric

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:04 pm

cheers Laughing

As much as I'd love to take it to a show again, I just dont have to time to get it back out and about again unfortunately. I'd like to build another cover car one day, already have all the ideas together, but that wont be for some time yet I don't think.

Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Thats fair enough! Anyways, nuff spamming your thread, get a n00b thread up and a blog for the car Smile would like to read about the whole build!
Back to top Go down
Gem
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
Gem

Female Posts : 1438

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:14 am

There's a name I've not seen in a while! GLWTS Dude, it always was a stunning car Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SumpScuffers
ric

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:16 am

Cheers guys. If anyone has any ideas for where else I can post this for sale, please let me know (All the places that used to be busy don't exist anymore lol!)

Will put up a proper build thread when i eventually get all my photos off the old dead PC, would be good to put that together.

Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 am

eBay and Pistonheads are your best bet these days for modded cars mate!
Back to top Go down
ric

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:41 am

Cheers, will give pistonheads at try. Want to try and find someone who has a genuine passion for cars, which is why i think i'll give ebay the swerve.

Back to top Go down
azzapolo
Cleaned-UK: Whore!

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:36 pm

really wish i could afford this Sad
Back to top Go down
JoshP
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 1276

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Damm was this in maxpower? swear ive got a mag with it in from years back GLWS
Back to top Go down
ric

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Its been in tons of magazines over the years from shows/cruises, but the main features in the UK were in Fast Car (Cover when it was candy red, then another feature after it was selected at Mod Gods in the bronze colour it is now).

Happy to discuss with anyone who has cash and/or cars to potentially swap etc.

Cheers,

Back to top Go down
mackers2k9
Cleaned-UK: If Only They Had A Life

Male Posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:41 pm

i love what you've done with the interior, looks mint. glwts though mate
Back to top Go down
ric

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:09 pm

mackers2k9 wrote:
i love what you've done with the interior, looks mint. glwts though mate

Plush trimmed interior too! (Having read a few forums recently, it appears this counts for a lot!! Good on Luke for getting out there so much!)

Back to top Go down
Lauren
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
Lauren

Female Posts : 196

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Wow, this looks nuts! Keeeeep it!!
Back to top Go down
azzapolo
Cleaned-UK: Whore!

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:20 pm

what is your happy cash price
Back to top Go down
ric

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:53 pm

azzapolo wrote:
what is your happy cash price

Email with what cash you have to play with and lets talk!! richilton@gmail.com

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honda Civic show car   Honda Civic show car I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honda Civic show car
Page 1 of 1