Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.

Go down 
+14
JonnyFive
becca
Winny
cinquepunto
Chris.
God
thommass
ali_dynamos
robinW5-c2
sqwig22
Paul_JC
JoshC
NRXFocus
Will
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:23 pm

LOL, we're aiming to be there before the time they've set. I will also throw this out there. It's southend, it won't take long to be shut down, hence another reason to get there early.
Back to top Go down
becca
Cleaned-UK: Forum King
becca

Female Posts : 463

Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Will wrote:
LOL, we're aiming to be there before the time they've set. I will also throw this out there. It's southend, it won't take long to be shut down, hence another reason to get there early.

I probably shouldn't say this... but the organisers and their clubs will usually turn up an hour or even an hour and a half before their arranged time, and so do A LOT of other people especially locals, happened at Harlow, we got there nearly 2 hours early, within an hour BOTH car parks were full and the road had been shut off! But keep it on the hush if you go early.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sittingprettyeu
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:31 pm

I know, you forget im a club admin and organiser..
Who's organising the cruise? Terry Lewin?
Back to top Go down
robinW5-c2
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
robinW5-c2

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Terry tibbs
Back to top Go down
becca
becca

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Will wrote:
I know, you forget im a club admin and organiser..
Who's organising the cruise? Terry Lewin?

I don't forget... But not all clubs and organisers work the same y'know Razz

Terry and NickR I think not sure if anyone else is involved?
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:55 pm

The tounge face points as if thats an insult?

ok cool.
Back to top Go down
becca
becca

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Will wrote:
The tounge face points as if thats an insult?

ok cool.

Deffo not an insult, I just overuse that smiley ha!

:]
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Had to double check lol!
Back to top Go down
becca
becca

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Will wrote:
Had to double check lol!

Haha if I was being insulting, trust me - you wouldn't have to check, you'd know Razz
Back to top Go down
JonnyFive
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Down for this Very Happy

Not sure where I'm off to in the evening, have my name down for the WLC meet in Hayes as that's getting big now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=540520555
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Sweet! See you at whatever time i stated (im too tired to remember/too lazy to look ha) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sneath
Cleaned-UK: Whore!
Sneath

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 pm

I won't get punched for being northern will I? LUL
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Hahahaha, nah i doubt it!
Back to top Go down
Sneath
Cleaned-UK: Whore!
Sneath

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:31 pm

I'll put me cockney accent and fit reet in!! SHAT IT YOU SHLAAAAAAAAGGGG!!!
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:49 pm

FAAAACK OFFF YOU CAAAAAAAAANT
Back to top Go down
JonPhokus
Cleaned-UK: Post whore
JonPhokus

Male Posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Sneath wrote:
I'll put me cockney accent and fit reet in!! SHAT IT YOU SHLAAAAAAAAGGGG!!!

Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 Bert-mary-poppins

'ELLO MARY POPPINS
Back to top Go down
http://futureshockaudio.co.uk/
God
Cleaned-UK: Too much time
God

Male Posts : 1134

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:07 am

essex?
Back to top Go down
JoshP

Male Posts : 1276

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 am

Ill be going West london collective, southend will be shutdown in minutes!
Back to top Go down
JonnyFive

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:04 pm

I'm also going to WLC.. It's been real good recently.
Back to top Go down
Tomsbrookes
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member

Male Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 am

I'm down Smile
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 am

Well, we'll see what everyone wants to do in relation to WLC and Southend in that case!
Back to top Go down
NRXFocus
Cleaned-UK: If Only They Had A Life

Male Posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Yeah well I was thinking WLC might be a better shout. Southend is a bit long if police are likely to close it down quicktime Razz
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Yeah thats what im thinking now!
Back to top Go down
JonnyFive

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:20 pm

And Hayes is reasonably local.. Southend is a mission across to, for it to get shut down Laughing
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:22 pm

True that! I'll speak to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next