Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeFAQCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:23 pm

LOL, we're aiming to be there before the time they've set. I will also throw this out there. It's southend, it won't take long to be shut down, hence another reason to get there early.

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Automotive Paint Technician. Owner of THAutomotive.

Back to top Go down
becca
Cleaned-UK: Forum King

Female Posts : 463

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Will wrote:
LOL, we're aiming to be there before the time they've set. I will also throw this out there. It's southend, it won't take long to be shut down, hence another reason to get there early.

I probably shouldn't say this... but the organisers and their clubs will usually turn up an hour or even an hour and a half before their arranged time, and so do A LOT of other people especially locals, happened at Harlow, we got there nearly 2 hours early, within an hour BOTH car parks were full and the road had been shut off! But keep it on the hush if you go early.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sittingprettyeu
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:31 pm

I know, you forget im a club admin and organiser..
Who's organising the cruise? Terry Lewin?

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Back to top Go down
robinW5-c2
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Terry tibbs
Back to top Go down
becca

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Will wrote:
I know, you forget im a club admin and organiser..
Who's organising the cruise? Terry Lewin?

I don't forget... But not all clubs and organisers work the same y'know Razz

Terry and NickR I think not sure if anyone else is involved?
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:55 pm

The tounge face points as if thats an insult?

ok cool.

Back to top Go down
becca

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Will wrote:
The tounge face points as if thats an insult?

ok cool.

Deffo not an insult, I just overuse that smiley ha!

:]
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Had to double check lol!

Back to top Go down
becca

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Will wrote:
Had to double check lol!

Haha if I was being insulting, trust me - you wouldn't have to check, you'd know Razz
Back to top Go down
JonnyFive
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Down for this Very Happy

Not sure where I'm off to in the evening, have my name down for the WLC meet in Hayes as that's getting big now.

-------
Photo Credit; Will Smith - CleanedUK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=540520555
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Sweet! See you at whatever time i stated (im too tired to remember/too lazy to look ha) Smile

Back to top Go down
Sneath
Cleaned-UK: Whore!

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 pm

I won't get punched for being northern will I? LUL
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Hahahaha, nah i doubt it!

Back to top Go down
Sneath
Cleaned-UK: Whore!

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:31 pm

I'll put me cockney accent and fit reet in!! SHAT IT YOU SHLAAAAAAAAGGGG!!!
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:49 pm

FAAAACK OFFF YOU CAAAAAAAAANT

Back to top Go down
JonPhokus
Cleaned-UK: Post whore

Male Posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Sneath wrote:
I'll put me cockney accent and fit reet in!! SHAT IT YOU SHLAAAAAAAAGGGG!!!

'ELLO MARY POPPINS
Back to top Go down
http://futureshockaudio.co.uk/
God
Cleaned-UK: Too much time

Male Posts : 1134

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:07 am

essex?
Back to top Go down
JoshP

Male Posts : 1276

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 am

Ill be going West london collective, southend will be shutdown in minutes!

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:04 pm

I'm also going to WLC.. It's been real good recently.

-------
Back to top Go down
Tomsbrookes
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member

Male Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 am

I'm down Smile
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 am

Well, we'll see what everyone wants to do in relation to WLC and Southend in that case!

Back to top Go down
NRXFocus
Cleaned-UK: If Only They Had A Life

Male Posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Yeah well I was thinking WLC might be a better shout. Southend is a bit long if police are likely to close it down quicktime Razz
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Yeah thats what im thinking now!

Back to top Go down
JonnyFive

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:20 pm

And Hayes is reasonably local.. Southend is a mission across to, for it to get shut down Laughing

-------
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:22 pm

True that! I'll speak to everyone!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.   

Back to top Go down

Guildford/Southern convoy to Ace Cafe London March 17th - Also a day plan kind of thing if anyone wants to know/is interested.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next