Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOLF MK4/BORA 1.8T CONVERSION 250BHP, NO CHEAP PARTS! EVERYTHING INC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamo
Cleaned-UK: Trader
Jamo

Male Posts : 1209

GOLF MK4/BORA 1.8T CONVERSION 250BHP, NO CHEAP PARTS! EVERYTHING INC Empty
PostSubject: GOLF MK4/BORA 1.8T CONVERSION 250BHP, NO CHEAP PARTS! EVERYTHING INC   GOLF MK4/BORA 1.8T CONVERSION 250BHP, NO CHEAP PARTS! EVERYTHING INC I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:17 am

I have for sale..

1.8 20v Turbo engine which is AGU so its the big valve head model, on 77k.
it had timing belt and water pump about a month back, also a service and 4 new coil packs when i was last mapped.
Comes with a 5 speed ENJ box from MK4 GTi.

The engine is complete with alternator starter, all ancillaries.
Also manifold a genuine KO3s turbo and Forge actuator with 3 inch down pipe which drops down to a decat and to a J.Winter centre section and remus twin backbox. which sounds unreal.
Also fitted are 315cc yellow bosch injectors and a R-tech race fuel pump.
TPS Front mount intercooler which is actually quite subtle, a fair size but well hidden, vw fans will know they are expensive bit of kit,

All pipes are included, forge intake pipe, selection of silicone hoses and fuel lines all in blue.
2.75inch MAF housing with 1.8t sensor, panel filter, forge recirculating dump valve with yellow spring

Comes with 1.8t radiatior, gti front panel which you WILL need if its a conversion.

Ecu, engine loom and car loom are all included. Remapped by R-tech Leicester several times.

This is one amazing example of a 1.8t, drives brilliant, real strong, holds the boost perfect and pulls through every gear, runs sweet as a nut!

I can supply all of the about for £2000
or supply and fit everything for £3000 with 1 week turn around

You will not be disappointed with this, last rolling roaded at 248bhp, print out proven,

Many dispute 248 from a ko3s but with all these added little things and experts like r-tech you can reach it.

THE ENGINE IS STILL IN A CAR SO VIEWING IS WELCOME!

Back to top Go down

GOLF MK4/BORA 1.8T CONVERSION 250BHP, NO CHEAP PARTS! EVERYTHING INC
Page 1 of 1