Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport

Go down 
AuthorMessage

2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport Empty
PostSubject: 2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport   2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Volkswagen Polo TDI Sport.

2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport POLO1

Regrettably the time has come to sell my 2004 Polo Sport TDi.
I took the Polo in part exchange for my Renault Clio Sport just after Christmas, However i'm
in the market for something slightly different so this is the reason for sale. The Polo drives
superbly, returns 65MPG average around town and is known for being quite a sought after economical car.

2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport POLO2

Specification

1.4 Sport TDi Engine W/ Manual gearbox.
104k Miles, however this will rise slightly as its daily driven
Full service history from new.
Air Conditioning.
Electric Windows.
Electric & Heated Wing Mirrors.
Remote Central Locking

Wheels & Suspension

5x100 16" Lenso BSX Alloys.
Toyo T1R Tyres all around.
Budget Coilovers.
New Skoda Fabia VRS ARB bushes.
New Droplinks.

Interior

Completely standard Sport interior.
6 Disc CD multichanger

2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport POLO6

2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport POLO5

Exterior

Rear badges removed.
German Dubmeister Pressed Number Plates
VW Mudflaps all around.
8k HID Headlight conversion
Prism White Sidlight Bulbs.

2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport POLO3

The car has just received new rear discs & pads and will be given an oil and filter
service before its sold. Tax on the Polo is up this month, however i will put a fresh
6 months ticket on before the sale.It also has a long MOT; Mot till December of which
it passed last month with no advisories. The cambelt has been replaced and stamped in
the service book by Vagtec in IronBridge by the previous owner.

I can honestly say that both the interior of the car, and exterior of the car are truly mint.

2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport POLO4

As with any car of any age, you get your odd little negative points. The polo has 2 little
car parking dink's on the Off side front door, however i have booked it in this weekend for
them to be removed. The previous owner caught the sill on the near side rear and put a slight
dent in it, i'm not too sure how, but it has no influence on the strength of the chassis, nor
does it deteriorat from the cars stunning looks. The only final thing i can find negative with
the car is the clutch release bearing is sometimes slightly noisy when pulling away (squeeks)
however this isn't a common fault and only happens occasionally. The Offside front wheel arch
caught the tyre in the previous owners possession so has removed some of the paint from underneath
of the arch. You cant tell but i want to be completely honest.

I've been as truthful as i can writing the advert, as there's nothing worse than reading an
advertisement, travelling miles to view a car and being let down. I've witnessed this first
hand with cars I've viewed in the past that don't reflect in anyway the advert wrote for it.

Ive more than likely forgotten quite abit from the advert, so if there's anything ive missed
that you would like to know, please dont hesitate to contact me.
Either through here, PM' or my mobile - 0 7 9 6 1 9 9 9 6 9 7

After browsing Pistonheads, Classifieds amongst the internet & Autotrader,
i feel that £3000 ONO is reasonable.

I'm open to All PX's with cash both ways so try me!

Thanks for taking the time for reading my advert,
Ross.

Back to top Go down
wackojacko
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport   2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 am

First of all cheers for creating a decent advert haha, secondly would you take a 53 plate corsa 1.3cdti as part ex with cash your way, Has mot until November and tax until april, 92k miles with some history

Totally standard apart from the stereo, I had a e46 coupe and a saxo vts as pictured but spent 4.5k getting my Class 1 and rigid lorry licences so sold them to get something economical but ive paid that off now so looking for something different. Never been ragged just use it to commute 40 Miles per day

Let me know if you are interested at all dont mind putting a bit of cash your way.
cheers
heres a couple of pictures..
2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport 4-1
2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport 3-1
2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport 2
2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport 1-1
Back to top Go down

2004 Polo 1.4 Tdi Sport
Page 1 of 1