Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHARITY CRUISE NORTHAMPTON IN AID OF 2 TEENAGERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OllieNeedham
Cleaned-UK: Forum Queen
OllieNeedham

Male Posts : 385

CHARITY CRUISE NORTHAMPTON IN AID OF 2 TEENAGERS Empty
PostSubject: CHARITY CRUISE NORTHAMPTON IN AID OF 2 TEENAGERS   CHARITY CRUISE NORTHAMPTON IN AID OF 2 TEENAGERS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi Everyone.

Quick message, to urge ANYONE close enough to Northampton to show their support at a Charity 'Cruise' (static meet) on Saturday 18th February.

Ryan Kirk, 19 and Charlotte Filer, 17, both from the Northamptonshire area, very sadly passed away due to a road traffic accident involving their car and a Vauxhall Astra. These two teenagers were very well known amongst their peers within the Northampton car scene, and the charity event has been organised in their memory. The event is being organised by a friend of mine under the 'Eastern Modified' tag, and has full support from Northamptonshire Police and the retailers in the retail park that the event is taking place in.

The facebook group currently has 350+ people confirmed, and I would love to help the cause and friend out to make it as successful as possible. There is no fee to get in, but donations will be collected throughout the evening. Should the weather prevent a reasonable turn out, the event would be postponed.

The facebook event can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/248191248587153/

Information on the incident can be found here: http://www.northantset.co.uk/news/local/car_club_prepares_for_memorial_date_1_3425920

Should anyone need any direction information, or anything else - just give me a shout and I'll try to help!

Cheers guys.
Back to top Go down

CHARITY CRUISE NORTHAMPTON IN AID OF 2 TEENAGERS
Page 1 of 1