Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JTheLegendary
Cleaned-UK: Senior Member
JTheLegendary

Male Posts : 78

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED Empty
PostSubject: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Reluctantly up for sale here is my beloved 106 GTi which i am selling because ive bought a new car. Out of all the cars i have owned by far this has been the most fun to drive and anyone thats been in this car can confirm that. In Moonstone silver which is becoming very hard to find in a GTi so grab yourself a bargain.

A few details on the car:

Standard 1.6 16v TUJ4 engine. LOADS of money spent on this car and has been my project car for over 2 years now and its never let me down.

Its sat on 104,000 miles with the engine going very strong, never broken down on me in 2 years and maintained to a high standard.
Tax until aprox May 2012.
MOT untill November, so no work to do initially to pass an MOT or buy tax so a great car to buy and drive straight away.

Recent service work done:
Cambelt and waterpump changed last year
Nissens Rad fitted this year.
Polybushed wishbones fitted this year
Rear beam replaced this year.

A small list of the modifications here:
Lowered on extra low V-Maxx coilovers, currently raised fully for winter driving but will go lower than any other static 106 if thats your thing. No bangs or whallops from these coilovers unlike other budget coilovers for the 106, really smooth ride Smile
Currently on a set of 5 Raptors, spare wheel needs plugging from a split.
Raceland 106 induction kit.
Polished rocker covers.
8000k HID kit.
Fully polybushed front wishbones.
Stealth decat exhaust (sounds simular to a pugsport. Lots of fun Smile)
Red rallye interior carpet (also have a black saxo one that can be fitted)
White/black bucket seats with custom subframes and sparco harnesses
All 4 speakers replaced with high quality replacements with all the cabling for a sub.
False floor with stripped out rear (ive kept everything to take it back to standard just need the seats)
Smoothed rear tailgate (also have a badged one i can put on)
Colour coded front bump strips.
Smooth bonet
A few bad points:
When i bought the car it didnt come with any service history, but all of the work i have had done/done myself i have kept loads of receipts.
The paintwork on the smoothed bonet has split and will need repainting
The odd ding and scratch on the bodywork like you'd expect on a second hand car.
But on the plus side all of the bodyworks flaws i was quoted £400 to rectify so it wouldnt take much to get her back to 100% at all Smile

Im sure ive forgotten a few things but ill update this as i remember anything important ive left out. Im looking for £1400 ONO. Im located in West Kingsdown in Kent (south east). My postcode is TN15 6JG and if youd like to contact me on my mobile my number is 07534894266 and ill be more than happy to answer any questions you may have via this thread, a PM or by my phone.

Ill be using the next post to put up some pictures for you.

Thanks Jamie.

Nowlooking for £1300 ONO

Last edited by JTheLegendary on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
JTheLegendary
JTheLegendary

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED 254622_2168004354632_1082373766_2547585_7120032_n

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED Img00593201108311216

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED IMG_7266

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED Entranceshot

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1000975

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED T2

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED Mg0371o

To confirm, the car will be sold with RAPTORS not the wheels pictured Smile
Back to top Go down
wackojacko
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

PostSubject: Re: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Pictures of it on the raptors?? or how it sits now and interior and the stripped rear and any of the underneath?
pictures of the paperwork you have?
i live in gravesend and work in borough green so not far.

do you have the logbook etc's i had a saxo vts so know these are fun cars let me know asap pleaseeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
JTheLegendary
JTheLegendary

PostSubject: Re: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Hello mate, i can get pics of all the parts you requested apart from underside because its so low its hard to raise it up high enough to see but the underside has your usual scrapes from being lowered but in good shape. Ill get pics up asap but im out for most of today.

The paperwork i have is in a massive folder of bits and bobs so its best to just come and have a look see.

I have the logbook yes thats fine, id reccomend coming and having a look Smile

Ill get pictures up asap latest tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
wackojacko

PostSubject: Re: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Are you about tonight? i finish at 6.... However id like to view it in some light and work 55 hours a week wouldnt happen to be up bluewater at all in it would you? wish i never sold me blue vts for 1k now had silly little 60k mileage ill get some pics up lol ermm im interested pendin you have paperworkk

let me know asap
Back to top Go down
JTheLegendary
JTheLegendary

PostSubject: Re: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 am

Right well i had a shit load of interest last night and my phone was going off like wildfire all day so if your interested get in touch asap!

Few people have requested extra pictures so ill be washing the car up and taking some more pics.
Back to top Go down
wackojacko

PostSubject: Re: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:16 am

Have Pm'd ya missread your price i popped up last night in a Starlet GT Turbo on coilovers lol how the F**K you manage to not scrape haha lush place to live but that road lol,

i got a certain of cash atm £820 if you wanna get shot of it soon i.e Saturday?

Looks clean though
Back to top Go down
JTheLegendary
JTheLegendary

PostSubject: Re: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:27 am

Haha you think that was bad, thats just after its been filled! Normally its like driving on the moon. Ill keep your offer in mind mate but ive had a lot of interest so im not looking for a quick sale just yet.
Back to top Go down
wackojacko

PostSubject: Re: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Ok mate let me know as its burning a whole in me pocket
Back to top Go down
JTheLegendary
JTheLegendary

PostSubject: Re: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Heres some fresh pictures from today Smile

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030222

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030223

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030225

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030231

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030232

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030234

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030227

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030228

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030230

Tried to capture the imperfections in the paintwork as best i could.

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030235

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030224

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED P1030233
Back to top Go down
JTheLegendary
JTheLegendary

PostSubject: Re: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:45 am

Price lowered to £1300 ONO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED   106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

106 Moonstone GTi - Low on coilovers and decent asking price. - PRICE DROPPED
Page 1 of 1