Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new to the clean scene

Go down 
+6
OllieNeedham
Gem
alex_boy!
JoshP
JoshC
iccledude
10 posters
AuthorMessage
iccledude
Cleaned-UK: Junior Member
iccledude

Male Posts : 17

new to the clean scene Empty
PostSubject: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

hey im steff i just got a 1.0 6n2 polo and its my first vw and only my 2nd car so far, first was a pug 106 ph1 1.5 d a.k.a the tractor
urrrmmm in need of some cheap bbs wheels to get me started so if anyone knows of any floating around drop me a post.

my car as it stands now, owned by one lady drive, 61k on the clocks and the paint work could be better :L

new to the clean scene PO-LOW
Back to top Go down
JoshC
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:26 pm

First of all, welcomes! Smile

Secondly, why BBS? You've fallen straight into the trap of having to have any type of BBS' to be 'scene'. BBS' are very over done and although a nice set looks great on a well stanced car picking up a cheap set of them just becuase they're BBS' won't do you any favours. Check out for sale sections, ebay and wheel sancturay for something more original!

Also, before any kind of wheels go on there you need a good drop imo, so coilovers should be the first thing on your list Wink
Back to top Go down
JoshP
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 1276

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Welcome!

gotta agree, the whole "bbs" shit is over done!
My bro has some porsche cookie cutters for sale, their listed on here iirc Wink
Back to top Go down
iccledude
iccledude

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:03 pm

hmmm ive thought about other wheels like borbets or some nice porsche wheels but ive just got this thing about bbs ra's but they dont come around often enough for me to grab em, plus i thought have the wheels first would be a good idea so i can work out how low i can go with out scrubbing too much cuz i only got pee-wee 13's so it will be a hell of a difference ... Smile
Back to top Go down
iccledude
iccledude

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:05 pm

well it was either bbs's or banded steels :L
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 am

Coilovers is always a first for me becuase a car with nice wheels sitting really high look worse than a standard car imo! And also you can just adjust the height once the wheels are on....
Back to top Go down
alex_boy!
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
alex_boy!

Male Posts : 1485

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 am

Mate if you want BBS get BBS. They'll be so hated soon no-one will have them anyway and you'll be original Wink

Welcome btw!
Back to top Go down
http://www.welshford.com
iccledude
iccledude

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:46 pm

hmmmm you do have a point :L thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Gem
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
Gem

Female Posts : 1438

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:57 pm

new to the clean scene Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SumpScuffers
OllieNeedham
Cleaned-UK: Forum Queen
OllieNeedham

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Nickster
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Welcome along buddy Smile Got a good base there!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/NickyLaing
Will
Will

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Polo club wooooooo!

Welcome along, im gonna agree on the BBS, but im so anti-scene it hurts. Haha. Buy my XXR's Smile
Back to top Go down
iccledude
iccledude

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:30 pm

xxr's? depends on price cuz im literally just scrapeing by :L silly un paying student life :L
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:42 am

No worries, they sold today and went earlier on anyway!
Back to top Go down
EDI_MC
Cleaned-UK: Been here a while
EDI_MC

Male Posts : 963

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Welcome fella..should go with banded steels over bbs imo..cream with cream leather too Wink
Back to top Go down
becca
Cleaned-UK: Forum King
becca

Female Posts : 463

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:38 pm

iccledude wrote:
hmmm ive thought about other wheels like borbets or some nice porsche wheels but ive just got this thing about bbs ra's but they dont come around often enough for me to grab em, plus i thought have the wheels first would be a good idea so i can work out how low i can go with out scrubbing too much cuz i only got pee-wee 13's so it will be a hell of a difference ... Smile

I've got some RA's for sale, 14x6, but want a bit more than usual for them as the lips have been hand polished...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sittingprettyeu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the clean scene   new to the clean scene I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the clean scene
Page 1 of 1