Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ Tommo
Cleaned-UK: Junior Member
DJ Tommo

Male Posts : 26

WARNING WARNING WARNING Empty
PostSubject: WARNING WARNING WARNING   WARNING WARNING WARNING I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Hi guys

There is currently an RX7 for sale on ebay. It was previously owned by a friend of mine

Ebay Link

copied from FDUK....

Quote :

Please make note do not buy my old car which is on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=p5197.c0.m619

as he claims it has a good compression which is a lie as it was sold to him as needing repair!

He tonight has sent a copy of the compression test to one of my friends and to my horror he has made up a invoice which has my name on it stateing it had a compression test done by a garage which it never ever did in my ownership!!!
WARNING WARNING WARNING Doccc

Thanks
Rob

Since being posted on the forum it has come to our attention that the seller could be related to/ or actually be the seller "SR_motorsport". He seems to have sold some dodgy motors in the past and I wanted to make you all aware of this.

The seller is also claiming the engine has been rebuilt, and the compression results stated were from a regular compression tester, which will not give an accurate result on a rotary.

The garage where the fraudulent invoice claims to have come from has been contacted and is aware of the situation.

I will update this thread with any relevant information as it arises, but I ask you all to tell anyone you know in the market for an RX7 to avoid it or retract any bids placed.

Thanks for reading

Tom
Back to top Go down
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

WARNING WARNING WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING WARNING WARNING   WARNING WARNING WARNING I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:21 am

Didn't realise some cunt is trying to scam and give Rob the blame! I'll keep my eye about for it Tom!
Back to top Go down

WARNING WARNING WARNING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cleaned-UK :: Cleaned-UK Classifieds. :: Cars For Sale-
Jump to: