Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.

Go down 
+3
bigben
andyc123
Will
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. Empty
PostSubject: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Central London. 29th of October. Halloween based Smile
7pm onwards. Meet at Ace Cafe, get some food there.
Then head up to some of the infamous London picture spots, Leake Street, London Eye and the rest of them.
Sound good?
Start a list Smile

1. Will
Back to top Go down
andyc123
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
andyc123

Male Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:35 pm

2. Andy + Friend
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:38 pm

1. Will
2. Andy + friend
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:39 pm

1. Will
2. Andy + Friend
3. Jamie O
Back to top Go down
bigben
Cleaned-UK: Forum King

Male Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:04 pm

I may just pop down to this was goin to goto hulloween cruise in hull but may just come to this instead Smile
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Do it bro, spread the word asap!
Back to top Go down
bigben
Cleaned-UK: Forum King

Male Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Plus its my 23 rd birthday then haha
Back to top Go down
mason_vrs
Cleaned-UK: Senior Member
mason_vrs

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:41 pm

im coming
Back to top Go down
NRXFocus
Cleaned-UK: If Only They Had A Life

Male Posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:35 pm

I might come to show a face, but it will be on steels!
Back to top Go down
BenW
Cleaned-UK: Whore!
BenW

Male Posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:13 am

i am going to try and get to this!! hopefully with a bit of luck i may be in the new car.
Back to top Go down
JoshP
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 1276

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:46 am

I will try and make this, but its pending insurance and tax n anoying last bits lol
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Nice one guys, click on the facebook event, i invited yo uall Smile
Back to top Go down
BenW
BenW

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:16 pm

will the polo be going to this? as i really want to see it. we can have a bagged section Wink
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:20 pm

106ben wrote:
will the polo be going to this? as i really want to see it. we can have a bagged section Wink

Nah man, still aint finished.. It's locked up in the shop atm too the painter is in Bali Sad
I know what you mean by that too.. I'm going to have a bounce Wink
Back to top Go down
BenW
BenW

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Will wrote:
106ben wrote:

Nah man, still aint finished.. It's locked up in the shop atm too the painter is in Bali Sad

ahh man that sucks. but will be worth the wait. and as said on facebook got LOADS of time till next show season. JUST DONT LOOSE INTEREST IN IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:47 pm

106ben wrote:
Will wrote:
106ben wrote:

ahh man that sucks. but will be worth the wait. and as said on facebook got LOADS of time till next show season. JUST DONT LOOSE INTEREST IN IT!!!

I already have lost interest haha! BUT im gonna wank some of my splitty money away on friday or something and order some wheels that i can use untill i can afford something proper without being as dry as a nun every month Smile so i'll have some interest in it then!
Back to top Go down
BenW
BenW

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 pm

yes definately. good work! hopefully see you at the weekend buddy be good to have a propper chat. never knew you was there at the stanceworks meet until i was on my way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.   Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaned-UK London meet. Last of the year. 29th of October.
Page 1 of 1