Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultra rare retro rims price drop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
teamshock nick
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
teamshock nick

Ultra rare retro rims price drop Empty
PostSubject: Ultra rare retro rims price drop   Ultra rare retro rims price drop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:17 am

Up for sale are my ultra rare Rial wheels. You will be hard pressed to see another car rolling around on these. Apparently they are called Rial Bullets.

The wheels have been on various friends cars up until the point I got hold of them. The photos of them on the white RST were taken quite some time ago.

The photos of the rat Fiesta and the individual images are all new though.

They are all 15x7-inch with a good bit of dish and a diamond cut face. Fitment is 4x108 which as far as I'm aware is Ford, Peugeot and Citroen. Three of the tyres have wear on the inside edge and one tyre is fine with plenty of tread.

Now the bad parts. Whoever had these wheels previously was either drunk constantly or blind. None of the rims are in great condition and would really benefit from a refurb if you want them mint. Due to money and the fact they were sat under the arches of a cheap Fiesta i never did this and ran them as they are.

One of the wheels had a crack in the rim which I had professionally repaired, they did tell me that due to the repair that particular wheel might not be able to be diamond cut back to original. This is the worse wheel of the lot. The others have lacquer peel, curbing and various marks.

I'm not willing to let these wheels go cheap as I know how sort after and rare they are.

£750 collection from the Reading area.

email: nickturner90@hotmail.com

Ultra rare retro rims price drop RIAL00fd1

Ultra rare retro rims price drop RIAL0dfd02

Ultra rare retro rims price drop Sds

Ultra rare retro rims price drop RIAL0dfd02

Ultra rare retro rims price drop RIALdss4

Ultra rare retro rims price drop RIAL005

Ultra rare retro rims price drop RIAL004

Ultra rare retro rims price drop RIAL003

Ultra rare retro rims price drop RIAL002

Ultra rare retro rims price drop RIAL003

Ultra rare retro rims price drop RIAL001

Last edited by teamshock nick on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teamshock nick
teamshock nick

PostSubject: Re: Ultra rare retro rims price drop   Ultra rare retro rims price drop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Price drop £600 ono
Back to top Go down
teamshock nick
teamshock nick

PostSubject: Re: Ultra rare retro rims price drop   Ultra rare retro rims price drop I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:48 pm

£400 no offers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra rare retro rims price drop   Ultra rare retro rims price drop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra rare retro rims price drop
Page 1 of 1