Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
God
Cleaned-UK: Too much time
God

Male Posts : 1134

Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment Empty
PostSubject: Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment   Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:57 am

Selling my super advans sa3r (one piece) alloys
Currently on my my golf mk3 as seen in the photo
Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment _mg_9310

Specs
16 inch
7j front (ET 32)
8j rear (ET35)
5x114.3 pcd

Iv been told that to find these wheels in 16s in this pcd and staggered is rather rare, as most sets are either all 7j wide or in 4x114.3 fitment.

Will be just the wheels no tyres sorry as using them on my new wheels.

Few bad points, one rear wheel has light kerbing around the edge due to it catching my arch (easily refurbed away as its on the edge of the lip) the other wheels have one or two slight marks on the edge but nothing as major. one other rear wheel does have a slight buckle in it aswell. this wasnt caused by me though and iv just run the wheel with no issues.

Finish wise the centres are painted a light baby blue (not the best of painting but looks ok)
with a slightly polished lip...
with the paint the centres of the rears is beginning to flake this is due to me originally going to run centre caps but they wouldnt fit with the nuts i used, if you run the centre caps though wont see this.

Comes with all 4 centre caps in the same blue colour with "super advan racing" vinyl on them, 4 locking nut caps (the previous owner did take a bashing to them) and also the 4 metal caps with super advan imprinted in to them .....
again this to find all these parts (all be in it not in the best condition) is rare

I will get better photos up of each wheel, the kerbing and caps etc asap as they are on the car still at the moment.

Id be happy with £250 for them.
If you want the 5x100 to 5x114.x3 adapters aswell then can do a deal of £400 for the lot Smile

I know its a big read for a for sale add but would rather you know everything rather than me have to tell you more later on.

Ask me any questions you like, going to be putting it on here for a week first before other ebay. thanks.

Last edited by God on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment   Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment   Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 am

More photos

Buckle in one wheel... this does not effect the drive, neither have i ever lost air pressure from the tyre

https://2img.net/h/i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/M70REL/IMAG0037.jpg

Wheel with worst kurbing

https://2img.net/h/i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/M70REL/IMAG0039.jpg

its alot better than i thought, i recon with a bit of a rub down should be able to get most of it away.

Caps and locking nuts

https://2img.net/h/i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/M70REL/IMAG0035.jpg

As said theres a bit of damage to these, nothing major just the previous owner was a bit heavy handed when taking them off it would seem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment   Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Advan Sa3r Rare 16" Staggered fitment
Page 1 of 1