HomeFAQCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

seat cordoba, coilovers, new wheels ect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eurorob
Cleaned-UK: Senior Member

PostSubject: seat cordoba, coilovers, new wheels ect   Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:40 pm

sadly im having to sell my beloved 98'seat cordoba sx cupra sport, its had a lot of time and money put into it over the last 7-8months and im realy going to miss her as shes was the car we bought when we first had our little girl.
spec
1998 seat cordoba sx 2.0 8v (cheaper than you might think on insurance), half leather intireor in good condition, just 2 previous owners with service history to back up the genuine 62k which is realy low for one of these. had a full service before i put it back on the road inc, fresh oil and filter, air filter,plugs, leads, coil pack, cam belt done, all new ferodo discs and pads all round, new rear wheel bearings, new front track rod ends. the car has also had brand new coilovers fitted which i covered in grease to help preserve them, an is also wearing some brand new 17"LMR's with all new tyres on. also in the last few months the car has had a full respray in its factory kiwi colour and had the arches flaired and rolled, some colour codeing, custom grille and custom painted (paint splat roof which too 10coats of clearcoat to cover to make smooth). inside there are custom door builds holdin 6" euphony components and then another set of euphony 5" components on the rear shelf, it also has a 4awg amp wire kit run and is ready to take a sub and amp. the car has 11months mot and 5months tax and as i said before ive spent a small fortune on this over the past few monts and it realy shows. stand out in 2011, never been unveiled at any show and always gets plenty of attention wherever it goes. looking for
£1995ovno

Back to top Go down
eurorob
Cleaned-UK: Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: seat cordoba, coilovers, new wheels ect   Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:41 pm

forgot my fone number 07902878203 Rob
Back to top Go down

seat cordoba, coilovers, new wheels ect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1