Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whos leg do i have to hump....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
halpo
Cleaned-UK: Elite Member
halpo

whos leg do i have to hump.... Empty
PostSubject: whos leg do i have to hump....   whos leg do i have to hump.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:34 pm

to know on making up a forum / blog / feature site up ...

hunting around for somewere good to use and make up my clubs site and failing tbh

any help / ideas...

whos leg do i have to hump.... 200040_10150171426472812_646337811_8281593_5872120_n

Smile
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Cleaned-UK: Grandad

Male Posts : 3161

PostSubject: Re: whos leg do i have to hump....   whos leg do i have to hump.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:44 pm

use blogger for a blog and not sure about forums tbh
Back to top Go down
JoshC
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: whos leg do i have to hump....   whos leg do i have to hump.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:48 am

As in somewhere to host your own blog and forum you mean? Probably best to speak to Ellis or Rage and ask how they went about setting this one up fella....
Back to top Go down
Paull
Cleaned-UK: Senior Member
Paull

Male Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: whos leg do i have to hump....   whos leg do i have to hump.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:19 pm

you need a host that supports mysql..

also if you wish to go down this route with just a forum, sign up for a free forum (who host it for you) and then buy a domain.. £5 or somting a year.. don't have much you can do though in regards to editing it etc.

if I was you, I'd get a decent host and buy your own domain.. this way you know what your getting and it's what you want.

A few good hosts are bluehost and hostgator.. there cPanel is the best by far imo and supports everything you need.

PM me if you want to know anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/paulsiimpson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos leg do i have to hump....   whos leg do i have to hump.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whos leg do i have to hump....
Page 1 of 1