Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

206... cheap...!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
purps
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member
purps

Male Posts : 10

206... cheap...! Empty
PostSubject: 206... cheap...!   206... cheap...! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:02 pm

I am selling my peugeot 206 1.4 as i am wanting a new car. The car is a strong runner has had no problems since i have owned it.

it has got 17inch wolfrace alloys which has been sprayed a purple which is a one of a kind coulor the front and back badges have also been sprayed the same coulor.
I have also had an 4inch hawki exhaust back box which is an japanese import exhaust it is loud but i do have a silencer which can be put into the end of the exhaust.
All four tyres are brand new.
Car has new Lower arms, and also has an induction kit and oil breather.

Mileage: 49,000

the car has been very well looked after has not been driven stupidly, there are a few little dents but nothing major, the car is perfect for a new driver who likes there cars.

i do stil have the standard wheels which i would sell to you if you wanted them.

I also hit a pot hole and put a slight buckle in the left front wheel but paid out to get 2 new lower arms on the front and a new rear brake cylinder. also just had a gear box rebuild. but because of the buckle in the wheel the tyre keeps going flat so i have changed the front two wheels back to standard steel wheels.

If you are interested then contact me on;
Email - Clark414@hotmail.com
Mobile - 07922850382

Car is for sale for the price of;
£1200 - Standard Wheels
£1300 - Purple Alloys

I am also happy to sell the Alloys for £300 seperatly, they are currently on Ebay but i have not agreed to any buyers yet. This is a good price for the Alloys as the colour is a unique colour made by hand before being sprayed. Please note that one of the Alloys has got a buckle from hitting a pothole and this releases air from the tyre, this has lowered the price, original price was £450[img][/img]206... cheap...! Purps11206... cheap...! Pups_b11206... cheap...! Purppp12

Last edited by purps on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dale
Cleaned-UK: Brown Nose
Dale

Male Posts : 1831

206... cheap...! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 206... cheap...!   206... cheap...! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:22 am

I cant see the cheap price :S, A cheap one of these goes for less than a grand btw
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dale.winter

206... cheap...!
Page 1 of 1