Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just came to say hello ;)

Go down 
+4
Deany
matty
Will
STO 91
8 posters
AuthorMessage
STO 91
Cleaned-UK: Junior Member

Male Posts : 17

I just came to say hello ;)  Empty
PostSubject: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:03 pm

well, we've all got to start somewere, my names matt, 19 from durham, northeast, been a member on here for a while and seen a few progress threads, then joined sneathy to the northampton cleaned meet and seen some sweet car's, gained more inspiration, I drive a black corsa c currently on its ass on coilovers and wearing porsche d90's might of seen me at the meet, and i will be attending more shows, with more porgress.. well anyway, il stop brown nosing, and strat my progress.. cya peeps

I just came to say hello ;)  185941_1550620375895_1546681045_31087676_4814630_n1
Back to top Go down
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Nice one dude! Saw the C at the meet, looks pretty cool, didn't get a chance to look around properly, was too busy playing with Sneathys pink mexican hat Wink
Back to top Go down
matty
Cleaned-UK: Post whore

Male Posts : 2420

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:04 am

Welcomes
Back to top Go down
http://mazdatwofullbuild.blogspot.com/
Deany
Deany

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Bonjour mr stoneface
Back to top Go down
Deany
Deany

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Also nice to see my photography been shown, I believe I was about to loose my phone out of sneathys window taking that!
Back to top Go down
AlexM
Cleaned-UK: Been here a while
AlexM

Male Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Welcome dude Smile
Back to top Go down
STO 91

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:08 pm

cheers guys..

things falling from sneathy's window :O never in a blue moon haha

just to let everyone know, following sneathy and dean home from the meet. dean decided to bail his relentless can out of the window, obviously not a fan of recycling... now i wouldnt usualy complain, but when the can tw4ts your windscreen at about 90mph haha got to say, woke me up..

free bump on deany's seats.. 206 rolland garros leathers for sale!!
Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:37 am

Haha nice! Lucky it wasn't full and he didn't crack your windscreen! Laughing
Back to top Go down
STO 91

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:36 pm

i know, tiny scratch on the bonnet, but it looks in place with the other stone chips lol.. so a bonnet bra is on order Wink i didnt know what it was at first, just a huge bang... then looked up to see another one propelled from the window haha
Back to top Go down
Deany
Deany

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Tbh mate I thought we were playing mario kart, sneath told me to drop lol Razz
Back to top Go down
AzzaHarrison
AzzaHarrison

Male Posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 am

welcomes
Back to top Go down
Sam
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
Sam

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:48 am

Welcome To Cleaned-Uk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just came to say hello ;)    I just came to say hello ;)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just came to say hello ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cleaned-UK :: Cleaned-UK Welcome. :: New Members-
Jump to: