Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Rare 15" Borbet A's**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul_JC
Cleaned-UK: Elite Member

**Rare 15" Borbet A's**  Empty
PostSubject: **Rare 15" Borbet A's**    **Rare 15" Borbet A's**  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Advertising on behalf of my girlfriend:

For sale are my 15 x 7 Borbet A's, as most of you probably know you can no longer buy these wheels new in 15"

They are in excellent condition with NO curbing or scuffs.

They will be supplied with a set of Bridgestone Potenza's.

They are in Ford fitment so will need a set of 20mm spacers if they are to be used on a Saxo.

These will be supplied with the pink flat caps (which cost £100 alone) and the bolt style caps which are still in the original silver.

There are a few very small stone chips in the paint around the edge of the wheels from running them with stretched tyres but they are not noticable unless you are looking for them!

It is really difficult to get a photo of the true colour pink due to the paint being a pearl colour but I have tried to pick the ones I think best represent them.

**Rare 15" Borbet A's**  Fly51829

**Rare 15" Borbet A's**  05042010363

**Rare 15" Borbet A's**  05042010365

**Rare 15" Borbet A's**  1

More photos in my progress thread http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261413&page=17

Here are some pictures of the tyres...1 still has loads of tread, 1 still has plenty of tread but is worn on the outside, 1 is on the limit and 1 is on the limit but worn on the inside.

**Rare 15" Borbet A's**  Partsforsale003

**Rare 15" Borbet A's**  Partsforsale004

**Rare 15" Borbet A's**  Partsforsale005

**Rare 15" Borbet A's**  Partsforsale002

Looking for £600 ovno collected

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

**Rare 15" Borbet A's**
Page 1 of 1