Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ford focus rear disc conversion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sqwig22
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
sqwig22

Male Posts : 154

ford focus rear disc conversion Empty
PostSubject: ford focus rear disc conversion   ford focus rear disc conversion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:09 pm

basically need all the bits and bobs to wack discs on the back my be 4 stud aswel unless anyone knows how difficult it would be to do a 5 stud hub conversion aswel Smile

thank you please
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=548825045

PostSubject: Re: ford focus rear disc conversion   ford focus rear disc conversion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:14 pm

To do a 5 stud conversion, youd just change the stub axels, not that hard tbh!

Cant help with the rear, but ive got a mondeo ST front brake conversion up for grabs if thats any use?
Back to top Go down
sqwig22
sqwig22

PostSubject: Re: ford focus rear disc conversion   ford focus rear disc conversion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:59 pm

hmmmmmmmmmm interesting Smile that 5 stud then??? and how much would you be looking for?? im sure it will be able to aid me in stopping what ive got haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ford focus rear disc conversion   ford focus rear disc conversion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 pm

No, its 4 stud dude...You'd have to have different disks to run 5 stud, but the calipers and what not should be sound!

New pads & disks, front calipers and carriers...if your intrested just PM me an offer!

Rage
Back to top Go down
sqwig22
sqwig22

PostSubject: Re: ford focus rear disc conversion   ford focus rear disc conversion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 pm

ahhhhh sweet should be a direct fit then Smile hmmmmmmmmm let me have a think and sleep on it and ill get back to ya tomorow buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ford focus rear disc conversion   ford focus rear disc conversion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ford focus rear disc conversion
Page 1 of 1