Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeFAQCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

my polo. slammed fk silverlines, caged, pirelli p-slots cheap!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
benji
Cleaned-UK: Senior Member

PostSubject: my polo. slammed fk silverlines, caged, pirelli p-slots cheap!!!    Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:00 pm

sooo i have for sale my polo6N its a 1.3 in pistaciho green with a black roof, it has had 1 lady owner from new before me, hpi clear, about 10 months mot and 3 months tax remaining, but will fly through another, i have the full service hist, and all old mots ect , 109k but dont let that put you off, its a briliant car for the age, since ive bought it ive had FK silverline coilovers put on, pirelli p-slot alloys 3 are polished one is painted silver, ( could be sanded down to polish up) with all new tyres on , ive just put the 16 v seats in too, verry comfy and look alot better than the standards. also have a powdercoated rocker cover and polished strut brace, just had a new center section put on too, and new brakes all round.

bad points every car has them.:

boot lock is sometimes iffy and dosnent catch shut first time but still works i dont have the parcel shelf as it never came with one, the head liner has some stains on it, ( again came with the car) and slight surface rust bubble on the driver door, but nothing major, other than that this car is a great runner, very reliable , and imo looks ace as theres not another pistachio green one around here,

il let the pics do the talking now:

the car will come with the cage for an extra £50,

taking everything into account id be looking around 650 ono but open to any offers, as im after a quick sale. would px for most cars, mainly vw but try me with anything, please text the number as not often on the internet , manythanks benji - 07786333676

ps. really after a mk3 golf, Smile
Back to top Go down
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: my polo. slammed fk silverlines, caged, pirelli p-slots cheap!!!    Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:05 pm

wanna sell the cage seperate for that £50? Very Happy

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Automotive Paint Technician. Owner of THAutomotive.

Back to top Go down
Pjay
Cleaned-UK: Junior Member

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: my polo. slammed fk silverlines, caged, pirelli p-slots cheap!!!    Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Where r u based mate might know some1 that could be interested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my polo. slammed fk silverlines, caged, pirelli p-slots cheap!!!    

Back to top Go down

my polo. slammed fk silverlines, caged, pirelli p-slots cheap!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1