Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TA Technix Coilover Kit - Polo 9N, Ibiza 6L, Fabia 6Y - Brand New, unboxed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoshC
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

TA Technix Coilover Kit - Polo 9N, Ibiza 6L, Fabia 6Y - Brand New, unboxed! Empty
PostSubject: TA Technix Coilover Kit - Polo 9N, Ibiza 6L, Fabia 6Y - Brand New, unboxed!   TA Technix Coilover Kit - Polo 9N, Ibiza 6L, Fabia 6Y - Brand New, unboxed! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 am

TA TECHNIX Coilover kit

This kit is will fit all;

VW Polo Mk5 9N
SEAT Ibiza MK4 6L
Skoda Fabia 6Y

TUV Certified

These coilovers are front and rear ride height adjustable with a range from 30-100mm.

The kit can be adjusted on car and comes complete with everything needed to fit and adjust it.

The height is adjustable whilst fitted to the car with the ease of use of the provided C Spanner

I bought these for my SEAT Ibiza Mk4 FR however they are no longer needed and so I am selling them, un-boxed as new and as they came straight from Germany. They have never even been taken out of the box let alone fitted to any car, box has only been opened to ensure everything is there ready for me to sell.

I researched these for a long time, on owners forums and they have been very highly recommended to me by many.

They also offer the best possible drop of any static kits that I found for the Ibiza, with up to 100mm drop as quoted by the manufacturer.

When I bought these they came with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, and these were bought just over a month ago. Not sure what buyer would need in order to transfer the warranty as the only documentation that seems to be in the box in the TUV Certification.

Collection only from Rhondda/Cardiff or can meet within reasonable distance of the South Wales Area.

I am not able to organise delivery myself, but if you would like to organise a courier at your cost they are already packaged, ready for collection.

Price is £160 ono

Thanks for looking, please fell free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
JoshC
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

TA Technix Coilover Kit - Polo 9N, Ibiza 6L, Fabia 6Y - Brand New, unboxed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TA Technix Coilover Kit - Polo 9N, Ibiza 6L, Fabia 6Y - Brand New, unboxed!   TA Technix Coilover Kit - Polo 9N, Ibiza 6L, Fabia 6Y - Brand New, unboxed! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 am

Will get some pics up tonight f the actual kit.
Back to top Go down

TA Technix Coilover Kit - Polo 9N, Ibiza 6L, Fabia 6Y - Brand New, unboxed!
Page 1 of 1