Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eurorob
Cleaned-UK: Senior Member

ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history Empty
PostSubject: ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history   ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:55 pm

red, 117k, full history, 2 previous owners, totaly standard
this car is in fantastic condition allround, the seats especialy are in amazing condition, it has had 2 mature owners and still drives great, all feels nice and tight, no sloppy old worn bushes, feels more like 17k, i have tones of recipts and the old owners have been so anil that they even saved recipts from the main dealer for screen wash top up, tax and test is until next july, very good car at a very resonable price, ignore the mileage as the car has been very well looked after and drives fantastic, belt isnt due again for another 30k and i have every recipt for every bit of work done to the car and for every tyre ect

£2350 ono

pics up tomorrow
Back to top Go down
eurorob

PostSubject: Re: ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history   ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:32 pm

ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history 085
ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history 087
Back to top Go down
eurorob

PostSubject: Re: ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history   ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:42 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history   ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ibiza cupra turbo (51plate) full history
Page 1 of 1