Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fiat cinq/seicento parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phill106
Cleaned-UK: Forum Queen
phill106

Male Posts : 313

Fiat cinq/seicento parts Empty
PostSubject: Fiat cinq/seicento parts   Fiat cinq/seicento parts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:13 am

As you can tell by the prices i need all this stuff gone asap. pickup is better for me but i can meet/deliver if not too far. postage can be arranged for anything.

most bits will also fit a cinqecento such as the seats, engine parts (cinq sporting) and springs. unsure about the exhaust youll have to do your own digging.

1 full set of 13" cento sporting wheels, (1 odd alloy, on the right of the below pic) all with good tyres £40 takes all 4.

Fiat cinq/seicento parts DSC00354

1 full size spare wheel. with brand new tyre, never done a turn. £10

1 pair of seicento front seats, perfect working order and very tidy, little wear, no rips, no problems with runners or back tilt. £30 takes them both.

Fiat cinq/seicento parts DSC00027

1 pair of seicento sporting front brake calipers. perfect working order, no leaks ect. £20

Pair of seicento sporting front springs, £20,

Seicento sporting drivers front damper. £10 or free with springs,

Compleate 1.1 Seicento Sporting engine, done aprox 70k if i remember correctly, missing oil temp and oil pressue senders, £50, will break if any intrest

Standard Seicento Sporting fly wheel, perfect if you want to get one lightened without being without a car. £10 or free with engine

1 Seicento sporting inlet manifold, £5 or free with engine

1 Seicento sporting throttle body and injector, £5 or free with engine

1 Seicento Exhaust manifold, on stud snapped, £5 or free with engine.

1 Seicento Sporting full standard exhaust system (cat back) brand new was brand new on the car just befor i got it a year ago and iv drove it once since then. £50

1 Seicento sporting starter motor, i thought mine was faulty and it wasnt, fitted the removed the same day. £20

1 Seicento Radiator, no leaks, no big dents. £15

Seicento top radiator hose, black. no cracks, no leaks and ill even put 2 new clips on. £10

Aftermarket "M" stearing wheel ill get picks up when i can £20

any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
matty
Cleaned-UK: Post whore

Male Posts : 2420

PostSubject: Re: Fiat cinq/seicento parts   Fiat cinq/seicento parts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:03 pm

I'll send this to jamz Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mazdatwofullbuild.blogspot.com/
phill106
Cleaned-UK: Forum Queen
phill106

Male Posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: Fiat cinq/seicento parts   Fiat cinq/seicento parts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:53 am

ta Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiat cinq/seicento parts   Fiat cinq/seicento parts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiat cinq/seicento parts
Page 1 of 1