Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chiddy's Cleaned 106 flatarch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamo
Cleaned-UK: Trader
Jamo

Male Posts : 1209

Chiddy's Cleaned 106 flatarch Empty
PostSubject: Chiddy's Cleaned 106 flatarch   Chiddy's Cleaned 106 flatarch I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:58 pm

X reg 1.1 106 Independence is what this car started life as. Its a non sunroof model too, HPi clear.

The car will have 12 months MOT on as it has just expired and I will be testing it ready for the new owner.
Car is taxed till end of October 2010

Engine/chassis:
It now runs a 1.6 VTR engine, proffesionally done by frenchsport tuning, with a full stainless supersprint exhaust system and carbon BMC induction kit, The car has just short of 110000 on the clock and 60k on engine, with proof. The engine conversion alone cost £1000.
106 gti brakes.

The car is fitted with custom coilovers running avo adjustable dampers and group n top pans. The chassis has also been modified for the car to run so low for a awesome stance. Limited edition OMP Strut brace. Also has 13x6 and 7s rear, Alleycat wheels, approx 6 month old with mint yokohama tyres.

Exterior:
Smooth bonnet
Smooth boot
De-locked
Flushed ariel
Fogs smoothed from front bumper and bump strip continued across,
Rear towing eye removed and flushed.
Smooth wings
Flared rear archs
Genuine Mattig mirrors (RARE)

All work done has been carried out by a professional, a local bodyshop whos work are excellent.

Interior:
Charcol Suede A/B/C pillars, parcel shelf, interior light surround, sunvisers smoothed and trimmed, airbag panel smoothed and trimmed.
Black suede roof lining.
MINT Gti leather and suede seats.

Overall this car is very near mint!
Mechanically mint too! Such a amazing car, gets attention where ever it goes and is widely known amongst the show scene,
She has NEVER been neglected and kept immaculate all the time.

Its time to move on to a bigger car and thats the reason for selling.

I may consider Part ex but a cash sale is what i prefer.

All im asking for thousands of pounds if work is £3200. I will listen to sensible offers as i have my eyes on a few motors

I have alot of pics so jus ask if you would like more. There is a folder full of reciepts and service history.
Please note: Private plate is already removed

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1804764.htm
Back to top Go down

Chiddy's Cleaned 106 flatarch
Page 1 of 1