Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catlin
Cleaned-UK: Senior Member
Catlin

Male Posts : 61

VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium) Empty
PostSubject: VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium)   VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Was wondering if anybody on here has attended the VAG-OPEL show in Belgium before or if the club was planning on attending at all? The Astra Owners Club of which I'm also a member have been attending for the last few years and I've heard nothing but positive feedback about both the selection of cars aswell as the laid back attitude.

As you may have guessed from the show name it cater for cars both from the VAG and GM stables. The official site is here although it doesn't hold too much info. According to he site EU Mania will be making their first appearance this year alongside AOC. The guys who run it have said they'll be setting space aside for any British clubs that attend.

Theres a lot more info on AOC including this thread with pics of the winning cars from last year - http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=218744

Theres a whole load of pictures on this Photobucket too which show the range and standard of cars a little better - https://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/Michelob365/VAG-OPEL%202009/

I'm going to attend this year as I've never been to a show in mainland Europe before and not too many shows like this cater for Vauxhalls as far as I'm aware.
Back to top Go down
swisscorsa
Cleaned-UK: Elite Member
swisscorsa

Male Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium)   VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:25 pm

when my corsa is finished i will defo go! only one from switzerland Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catlin
Catlin

PostSubject: Re: VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium)   VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 am

Booked my hotel this week. Anybody else on here heading over?
Back to top Go down
AzzaHarrison
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
AzzaHarrison

Male Posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium)   VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:45 am

ive booked it off work but im not sure what the plan is with ferry & hotel lol
Back to top Go down
Catlin
Catlin

PostSubject: Re: VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium)   VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Got my hotel booked now, Best Western Hotel in Aalst. Got my clubcard vouchers through for the Chunnel too, £1 of Clubcard vouchers gets you £4 to spend on Chunnel booking.

Really looking forward to this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium)   VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VAG - OPEL 2010 (Belgium)
Page 1 of 1