Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samoose
Cleaned-UK: Junior Member
samoose

ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k) Empty
PostSubject: ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k)   ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:57 am

Hi here we have my 51 plate ibiza cupra with genuine 69k on the clocks and very nice subtle modifications (if you can call a bright yellow car subtle Razz)

so the specs:
69,000 miles (may go up a bit as i still use the car)
all the usual cupra extra's
climate control
elec windows
PAS
ABS
ESP
etc etc

the modifications:
Weitec Hicon GTN coilover suspension (with receipt for £850 and also had brand new top mounts and bearings fitted at the same time)

H&R PCD adapters (4x100-5x130) 20mm front and 30mm rear (with receipt for £200)

piano black porsche D90's 8J all round with toyo proxes T1R 195/45/16 (£200)which gives a perfect stretch on the 8j wheels

genuine coloured crest centre caps (with a recipt to prove £75 a peice)

drilled and grooved brembo front discs and ferodo ds2500 pads

full turbo back blueflame exhaust system which gives a nice deep sound without being ridiculous

milltek hyperboost blow off valve (again a very nice sound)

BMC CDA carbon enclosed induction kit with blue samco joiner hose

6000k HID conversion kit (dipped beam)

stubby drivers side mirror to match passenger side (£120)

smiths boost gauge in nomad a pillar single gauge pod

i have only had the car 2months but i need to free up some cash so it has to go Sad

since i bought it i have done a lot to it to make it better and more my own which include lowering the car a lot more to get rid of the arch clearance, i am a car painter by trade so two weeks ago i gave the whole car a full respray in original ovni yellow with a black roof, while i was there i smoothe the bottom swage lines out of the front and rear bumpers and got rid of any little dents in the sides before painting it white ground coat and then yellow base with a final three coats of lechler clear!
so if your looking for a yellow cupra this will be one of the only ones you'll find that isn't loads of different shades of yellow as they do fade terribly so they all have differnet shades of yellow somwhere (i know as i've looked at a few)

the interior of the car is in good condition with no rips or tears in the seats and door cards

i have repainted the door handle trims satin black as these cars suffer from them flaking off badly

bad points:
interior could do with the centres of the seats shampooing as they are a bit stained (like it when i got it)

other than that the car overall is in very good condition and is mint outside due to the fresh respray and how well the car is kept day to day.
the car is also very low mileage and unluck a lot of the others it hasn't been messed about which much (engine wise which makes a nice change)
ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k) Salepic

ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k) Salepic2

ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k) Salepic3

ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k) Photo-0174-1

i dont really want a part ex unless its something cheap (polo or diesel etc)with lots of cash my way (£3000)

if you have any further questions don't hesitate to text me on 07813 646171

sam
Back to top Go down
jayme
Cleaned-UK: Elite Member
jayme

Male Posts : 226

ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k)   ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:58 am

this still for sale:??
Back to top Go down

ibiza cupra 1.8t (fresh respray, D90s,coils,69k)
Page 1 of 1