Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lloyds For Sale Thread....non car related items

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LloydF
Cleaned-UK: Forum King
LloydF

Male Posts : 457

Lloyds For Sale Thread....non car related items Empty
PostSubject: Lloyds For Sale Thread....non car related items   Lloyds For Sale Thread....non car related items I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Not essentially car related items but I need to generate some money so I'm selling a few bits off.

1) Limited Edition Nintendo Wii with Wii Sports Resort Pack- Black

The item is brand new and is yet to be removed from its box. Its a limited edition series so the console and controllers are black in colour. It comes as a package and therefore has the Wii sports resort pack included. Check the following link for additional information and images:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9241839/Trail/searchtext%3EWII+CONSOLE.htm

Collected £145.00 Posted £155.00

2)Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt

100% genuine as it was purchased from the Ralph Lauren section within Howells of Cardiff. The item has never been worn but the tags have been removed (plastic stringy bit still attached). Medium in size and comes in red. Its also worth mentioning that I'm from a non-smoking household. Check the following link for images and fitting guide:
http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Ralph+Lauren+Casual+short+sleeved+polo/125632077,default,pd.html?cgid=2018

Collected £37.00 Posted £42.00

Items are located in Swansea but I'm prepared to post at an extra cost as mentioned. If items are to be collected then I'll accept cash, alternatively paypal will be accepted for items that are posted.

If there are any questions then please contact me via P.M or E-mail

Regards
Lloyd
L5FLD@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Lloyds For Sale Thread....non car related items
Page 1 of 1