Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No-Rice second Wednesday of every month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

No-Rice second Wednesday of every month Empty
PostSubject: No-Rice second Wednesday of every month   No-Rice second Wednesday of every month I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:12 pm

No Rice is a "VAG"(lots of non vag though) meet that happens everymonth, the carpark is always packed so get there early, lots of very very nice cars there!

*Copied from forum*

Let me get this straight from the start. No-Rice doesn’t hate ‘rice’ in it’s true form – there’s nothing wrong with Jap. The problem is with souped / maxxed / chavved up cars. People who ‘rice’ up their Mum’s Corsa, or Grandad’s pass-me-down Rover.

No-Ricer’s seek a little more class and refinement. Reliability and mechanical engineering over all out power or looks.

No-Rice started rather un-ambitiously as a humble little picture site, just somewhere to host show pictures and so on. Unsatisified with what the cruise scene offered, an idea came about. It was simple – Cruise location, but on a weeknight.

A forum followed and evolved NR slowly over about 3 years to make it what it is now. We have a lively community and forum, we have what I imagine to be the largest monthly meet in the country. Most importantly, we don’t behave like boyracers.

Wednesday 10th March, will be the next one then it'll be Wed 14th April and so on ect....

The adress is:
Ladymead retail park,
Guildford,
Surrey,
GU1 1AJ.

There is a BurgerKing in the retail park, 3 petrol stations surrounding, and a kebab van opposite the retail park, so plenty of choice for food ect.

See you there Smile
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Cleaned-UK: Grandad

Male Posts : 3161

PostSubject: Re: No-Rice second Wednesday of every month   No-Rice second Wednesday of every month I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 pm

ive seen pics on other forum about this some really nice cars attend this
Back to top Go down
Gem
Cleaned-UK: Bitch
Gem

Female Posts : 1438

PostSubject: Re: No-Rice second Wednesday of every month   No-Rice second Wednesday of every month I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:17 am

I've travelled down to this a couple of times even with work the next day and have to say, it's always been worth the trip. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SumpScuffers
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: No-Rice second Wednesday of every month   No-Rice second Wednesday of every month I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:55 am

Coming then? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No-Rice second Wednesday of every month   No-Rice second Wednesday of every month I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No-Rice second Wednesday of every month
Page 1 of 1