Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need your arches rolling/flaring?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thommass
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member

Male Posts : 108

Need your arches rolling/flaring? Empty
PostSubject: Need your arches rolling/flaring?   Need your arches rolling/flaring? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:33 am

Right then as the summer is soon coming and show season is soon back on and i am getting more people wanting it done i thought id post this up.

I can roll or flare your arches.

Roll: £10 per arch

Flare: £15 per arch

**If there is rust or filler on any arch they cannot be done** (had to turn down so many jobs due to this and the owners not checking)

I will roll a part rust/fillered arch at owners risk, but there will be work needed afterwards, which i cant do.

There is no guarantee that the paint wont crack during rolling, it all depends on the hardness of the paint, the quality and the age. Some crack, some dont.

It is possible above the rear arches for stress marks/dents to appear.

if any of the above happens, i take no blame, but i will advise the best risks i can before any work is carried out.

I advise that anybody wanting there arches done should check for filler etc as i cant roll a fibreglass/fillerd arch.

Also the inner arch will need to be cleaned out of mud/fox guts etc, And if possible, The seam sealer removed (if it has any).

Rear arches can be done fine, but as said i cant promise about the paint cracking or not, Front arches can take a little more time and cant be flared as much due to them being single skinned, and you may have to get rid of the arch liners.

Im still not driving myself so you will have to come to mine. i am located in Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 0UF

Thomma55@live.com

07907515391, feel free to ring at any time

Any questions please ask

Regards. Tom
Back to top Go down

Need your arches rolling/flaring?
Page 1 of 1