Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

citroen c2 bits.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phill106
Cleaned-UK: Forum Queen
phill106

Male Posts : 313

citroen c2 bits. Empty
PostSubject: citroen c2 bits.   citroen c2 bits. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:23 am

bits and bobs iv got laying around, suppose someone could make a use of them. Based in sunderland north east england. can meet or post if required. prices dont include postage.

Standard grills. good replacement if someones cut holes for a air intake £10

citroen c2 bits. DSC00239

Citroen Radio harness, will work with PC99-X44 stalk control lead. part ref 9475.28 this is the patch lead for the centrol locking problem when putting a new head unit in. also to make the hea unit go off with the ignition £4

citroen c2 bits. DSC00248

Celsus PC99-X44 (aka autoleads ASC2650) and the Celsus ASC50N, to adapt sony radios to use stalk controls. was never fitted. i payed over £55 for the PC99 and another £10 for the ASC50N. £40 for both.

citroen c2 bits. DSC00249

Nakamichi PA2100 Amp. SOLD

C2 Sx front seats, will go as a pair. provisionally sold.

citroen c2 bits. DSC00059-1

Rainbow Amboss Sub. 10" extreamly good sub, im still over the moon with it a year after buying it. fit perefect in the boot when seats are in fully back position, in mint condition. only selling because i have a boot build waiting to be started. comes boxed and clothed. still has 2 years warrenty. RRP Sub £250, RRP box £30.

£200 collected. can view working if needs be but youll be blown away by it as i was.

citroen c2 bits. DSC00003

Smoothed front grill, no chevrons, DIY job needs abit of toutching up, provisionaly sold.

Silver angeleye head lamps, mounting clips damaged, would need to view. provisionaly sold.

more bits will be added/removed as they come and go. first person to put the money into my hand or paypal account takes them away.

Regard phill.
Back to top Go down

citroen c2 bits.
Page 1 of 1